Status: SEMI ACTIVE
|I am a Patroller on GTA Wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or questions, or if you spot anything bad.
- "You only live once. If you want to live twice, you better GET YOUR ASS DOWN!"
- "The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few."
- ―Sentinel Prime - Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
- "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today; today is a gift. That is why they call it present."
- ―Master Oogway - Kung Fu Panda (2008)
- "Failure to prepare...is preparing to fail."
- ―My JROTC Intructor
Welcome to my User Page!
Wazzup GTA fans, I'm Tony. Welcome to my User Page. Anything you want to discuss with me, please, leave a message on my Talk Page and I'll get back to you.
Well, as seen from above, my name is Tony (full name Anthony) and I am a huge fan of the Grand Theft Auto series. I was born on April 24, 1998 in Blythe, California and I really like to help other people since my town is a very small community and they help out in return for each other. My favorite sports of all time is football and baseball; I played football already and the season ended and now I'm playing baseball. For my hobbies, I like to collect cans for money (don't call me poor, I want extra money!), sports, hanging out with my friends and cooking/baking.
My interest of the GTA series began when I was 5. I visited my cousin's house after school and stayed there for a couple hours. During those hours, I was really bored of watching T.V. I went to my cuz's room and she had a PlayStation there. I asked her if I can play it and she let me. She had a wide variety of games, but Grand Theft Auto 2 was in there. As long as there was a game to play, I'm in. GTA 2 was really fun; running down cops and peds, shooting from the S-Uzi and taking a Tank and smashing cars. Of course, you GTA fans are saying, "'This game is too violent for this guy." It was violent, but entertaining! I only played it because it had a good title. Sorry guys, but was a fun game over all.
As the years went on until I was 10, I didn't really think about the GTA series, nor did I even remind myself of it. I got a red special edition PSP in summer 2010 as a gift for my good grades in school. It came it a game which I was okay with, but my mom wanted me to buy one more game for it. She took me to the town's Video & Games Store (now defunct) and she let me pick a PSP title. Some were crap, until I saw one familar series title that made me remember GTA 2. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. I told my mom to buy it for me. Back then, the "check-for-ESRB-rating" wasn't preveilent in Blythe, but I also heard that you need to have a parent or legal guardian to buy rated T and up games. I put the game in and played it, of course. That is how my interest in the Grand Theft Auto series began.
The same year for Christmas, I got San Andreas and Vice City. The next year at Christmas, I got Vice City Stories. After I completed those GTA games, my interest in the series began to fade and eventually, I ended up not playing them for a long time.
That all changed when I got GTA IV: Complete Edition for Christmas in 2011. My interest of the GTA series began to shine again.
It has shone even brighter as my mom pre-ordered GTA V as a reward for my first semester grades being excellent. It was pre-ordered the day Rockstar delayed it (Jan. 31).
Mr. T, That's Me!
Need any help on a page? Add it to my To Do List!
Friends & Allies
- Tom ---- Senior Editor. He's the boss!
- Ilan ---- Admin. Kickin' butt and making hundreds of edits! Oh, I forgot, don't make him mad! (name is pronounced il-lan or e-lan)
- Bob Cutlass #2 ---- Patroller Partner. Met him through a speculation blog, now we're GTA V info gathering buddies.
- Mikey K. ---- Mess with the K, you're gonna get the T.
- The 8th Dodo ---- Great Editor and Tech Guy/Dodo or the both.
- Boy Of The Vault ---- The man! Or wait, the boy! Ah? Anyone? Dammit!
- Hi-Hi Puffy Curly Bosco, something, something, something ---- Awesome friend and a good chat moderator and chat dude, himself!
- J. Banton ---- The Wiki's vehicle admin. He is the all vehicles type specialist, and I'm a classic American automobile enthusist/specialist.
- Tommy ---- We have something in common: We hate our weather where we live!
GTA Games I Own, Year Got It, and My Rating Score
GTA Title: -------------- My Rating Score:
GTA 2 (played in 2003)---------------- 89.6%
GTA III (2009) ------------------------------ 92.9%
GTA: Vice City (2008) ------------------ 91.3%
GTA: San Andreas (2008) ------------ 99.9%
GTA: Liberty City Stories (2008) --- 90.9%
GTA: Vice City Stories (2009) ------- 87.8%
GTA IV (2011): ------------------------------ 97.3%
GTA: Episodes From Liberty City (2011) ---- 98.1%
GTA IV: The Lost and Damned (2011)-------- 92.5%
GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony (2011) --------- 99.7%
GTA: Chinatown Wars (PSP)  ----------- TBR
GTA V (2013 or 2014) --------------------------------------------- TBR
Lowest Rank: VCS, because of lag, glitches in gameplay, and empire building glitches and limitations.
Highest Rank: SA, because it is the best GTA game, but with a few glitches. (Rate might be broken to GTA V.)
Top 8 Favorite Vehicles in Each Game:
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- Stinger ------- Fast and a good cop evader.
- Armed Land Roamer ------- Good for getting to the next city quickly.
- Furore GT ------- Hells on wheels!
- Tank ------- I want to get out of the city NOW!
- Kuruma ------- I take cruises around LC when I'm not killing people.
- Stinger ------- Fast and gets the job done!
- Fbi Car ------- Its siren blew up my T.V. speaker, you bastard!
- Mafia Sentinel ------- I see it's grey and very good a turning
- Dodo ------- I can fly! Modder-like
- Patriot ------- Hail thee truck of America! Huzzah!
- Rumpo ------- This van sure is a hooker getter
- Rhino ------- BOOM and CRUSH!!! (goes on until VCS, but not going to count them)
- Admiral ------- My free roam car.
- Deluxo ------- Fast and good handling.
- Sea Sparrow ------- I Like to fly; weak, but at least it comes with a gun turret.
- Sultan ------- Fast cruise car and good GSF homie saver.
- Hunter ------- Shooting rockets at cop cars and shooting down choppers with gun turret.
- Hydra ------- Reach the hights to avoid enemy Hydras.
- Landstalker ------- Go offroading and taking a drive.
- Banshee ------- My favorite racing sports car.
- Manchez ------- Like going offroad and popping wheelies
- Bulletproof Stretch ------- Got to avoid getting shot by the Sharks.
- Little Willie ------- Flying and shooting
- Splitz-6 ATV ------- IT DRIVES ON WATER! (Slowly)
- Oracle ------- Great sedan. Love to drive around the city with it.
- FIB Buffalo ------- Fast car to get the criminals, but is very easy to crash and destroy.
- Infernus ------- Fast sports car and favorible for races
- SuperGT ------- Speed and agressive driving. Seems analogous doesn't it?
- Cavalcade FXT ------- The pick-up truck that makes its cousin, the Cavalcade, look like a minivan.
- Coquette ------- Hey, speed and crappy handling makes Alex Chilton love Niko more!
GTA IV: TLAD
- Zombie B ------- Tight-looking bike; great for cruises and shooting with the Sawn-Off
- Angel ------- For an AOD bike, it's easy to pop wheelies on it!
- Double T Custom ------- Fast as hell bike; great for races and evading the po-lice!
- Hakuchou Custom ------- The Ha-ha-coochie-coo that eases the police chases.
- Slamvan ------- Reminds me of the Ford hotrod toy I used to hsve when I was seven (nostalgia kicking in *sniff*)
- Regina ------- Hey, rust buckets interest me than the next Vigero!
- Gang Burrito ------- Crappy engine, small wheels; ah, what the hell?
- Buffalo ------- Awesome sports sedan. Been with me throughout the storyline
- F620 ------- Awesome supercar. Great for races and been with me throughout the storyline.
- Buzzard ------- Hello? It has rockets and miniguns!
- Schafter G2 ------- Luxury car, redefined, but where the Hell is the Stock model?
- Vader ------- Bike that makes me enjoy the speed...and chances of fatal collisions.
- N.O.O.S.E. APC ------- Can't we all kick ass with this monstrosity?
- Tampa ------- Oh, now that car is a great racer!
- Serrano ------- Love its sleek design and the car's name reminds me of a girl I used to date with that last name
- Buffalo G2 ------- Oh that car is so badass!
- Buzzard Attack Chopper ------- I already know that I will be liking this heli again
- 9F ------- Audi-inspired car? I am going to love this game.
- Bison ------- My dad owns a 2012 model Dodge RAM, thus, I am going to keep a 2013 Bison
- Tailgater ------- Four-door Audi car at the front of Michael's house
- Bullet GT ------- Sleek and fast
- JB 700 ------- Instead of "James Bond 007", it's "Franklin Clinton 069"
- Tornado ------- Still looks the same from nine years ago!