|I am a Patroller on GTA Wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or questions, or if you spot anything bad.
- "You only live once. If you want to live twice, you better GET YOUR ASS DOWN!"
Welcome to my User Page!
Wazzup GTA fans, I'm Tony. Welcome to my User Page. Anything you want to discuss with me, please, leave a message on my Talk Page and I'll get back to you.
Well, as seen from above, my name is Tony (full name Anthony) and I am a huge fan of the Grand Theft Auto series. I was born on April 24, 1998 in Blythe, California and I really like to help other people since my town is a very small community and they help out in return for each other. My favorite sports of all time is football and baseball; I played football already and the season ended and now I'm playing baseball. For my hobbies, I like to collect cans for money (don't call me poor, I want extra money!) and hanging out with my friends.
My interest of the GTA series began when I was 5. I visited my cousin's house after school and stayed there for a couple hours. During those hours, I was really bored of watching T.V. I went to my cuz's room and she had a PlayStation there. I asked her if I can play it and she let me. She had a wide variety of games, but Grand Theft Auto 2 was in there. As long as there was a game to play, I'm in. GTA 2 was really fun; running down cops and peds, shooting from the S-Uzi and taking a Tank and smashing cars. Of course, you GTA fans are saying, "'This game is too violent for this guy." It was violent, but entertaining! I only played it because it had a good title. Sorry guys, but was a fun game over all.
As the years went on until I was 10, I didn't really think about the GTA series, nor did I even remind myself of it. I got a red special edition PSP in summer 2010 as a gift for my good grades in school. It came it a game which I was okay with, but my mom wanted me to buy one more game for it. She took me to the town's Video & Games Store (now defunct) and she let me pick a PSP title. Some were crap, until I saw one familar series title that made me remember GTA 2. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. I told my mom to buy it for me. Back then, the "check-for-ESRB-rating" wasn't preveilent in Blythe, but I also heard that you need to have a parent or legal guardian to buy rated T and up games. I put the game in and played it, of course. That is how my interest in the Grand Theft Auto series began.
The same year for Christmas, I got San Andreas and Vice City. The next year at Christmas, I got Vice City Stories. After I completed the GTA games, my interest in the series began to fade. I ended up not playing them for a long time.
That all changed when I got GTA IV: Complete Edition for Christmas in 2011. My interest of the GTA series shone again.
It has shine brighter as my mom pre-ordered GTA V as a reward for my first semester grades being excellent. It was pre-ordered the day Rockstar delayed it (Jan. 30).
Mr. T, That's Me!
Need any help on a page? Add it to my To Do List!
I am currently working on an idea and rough draft of a script on a San Andreas new storyline mission using the Design Your Own Mission Mod (DYOM). Any users that want to participate on my project, let me know on my Talk Page.
Friends & Allies
- Tom ---- Senior Editor. He's the boss!
- Ilan ---- Admin. Kickin' butt and making hundreds of edits! Oh, I forgot, don't make him mad! (name is pronounced il-lan or e-lan)
- Bob Cutlass #2 ---- Patroller Partner. Met him through a speculation blog, now we're GTA V info gathering buddies.
- Mikey K. ---- Mess with the K, you're gonna get the T.
- The 8th Dodo ---- Great Editor and Tech Guy/Dodo or the both.
- Boy Of The Vault ---- The man! Or wait, the boy! Ah? Anyone? Dammit!
- Hi-Hi Puffy Curly Bosco, something, something, something ---- Awesome friend and a good chat moderator and chat dude, himself!
- The Instulent ---- The banana...with a might of editing!
- J. Banton ---- The Wiki's vehicle admin. He is the all vehicles type specialist, and I'm a classic American automobile enthusist/specialist.
GTA Games I Own, Year Got It, and My Rating Score
GTA Title: -------------- My Rating Score:
GTA 2 (played in 2003)---------------- 89.6%
GTA III (2009) ------------------------------ 92.9%
GTA: Vice City (2008) ------------------ 91.3%
GTA: San Andreas (2008) ------------ 99.9%
GTA: Liberty City Stories (2008) --- 90.9%
GTA: Vice City Stories (2009) ------- 87.8%
GTA IV (2011): ------------------------------ 97.3%
GTA: Episodes From Liberty City (2011) ---- 98.1%
GTA IV: The Lost and Damned (2011)-------- 92.5%
GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony (2011) --------- 99.7%
GTA: Chinatown Wars (PSP)  ----------- TBR
GTA V (2013 or 2014) --------------------------------------------- TBR
Lowest Rank: VCS, because of lag, glitches in gameplay, and empire building glitches and limitations.
Highest Rank: SA, because it is the best GTA game, but with a few glitches. (Rate might be broken to GTA V.)
Top 6 Favorite GTA Vehicles:
- Stinger ------- Fast and a good cop evader.
- Armed Land Roamer ------- Good for getting to the next city quickly.
- Tank ------- I want to get out of the city NOW!
- Kuruma ------- I take cruises around LC when I'm not killing people.
- Stinger ------- Fast and gets the job done!
- Rhino ------- BOOM and CRUSH!!! (goes on until VCS, but not going to count them)
- Admiral ------- My free roam car.
- Deluxo ------- Fast and good handling.
- Sea Sparrow ------- I Like to fly; weak, but at least it comes with a gun turret.
- Sultan ------- Fast cruise car and good GSF homie saver.
- Hunter ------- Shooting rockets at cop cars and shooting down choppers with gun turret.
- Hydra ------- Reach the hights to avoid enemy Hydras.
- Landstalker ------- Go offroading and taking a drive.
- Banshee ------- My favorite racing sports car.
- Manchez ------- Like going offroad and popping wheelies
- Bulletproof Stretch ------- Got to avoid getting shot by the Sharks.
- Little Willie ------- Flying and shooting
- Splitz-6 ATV ------- IT DRIVES ON WATER! (Slowly)
- Oracle ------- Great sedan. Love to drive around the city with it.
- FIB Buffalo ------- Fast car to get the criminals, but is very easy to crash and destroy.
- Infernus ------- Fast sports car and favorible for races
- SuperGT ------- Speed and agressive driving. Seems analogous doesn't it?
- Cavalcade FXT ------- The pick-up truck that makes its cousin, the Cavalcade, look like a minivan.
- Coquette ------- Hey, speed and crappy handling makes Alex Chilton love Niko more!
GTA IV: TLAD
- Zombie B ------- Tight-looking bike; great for cruises and shooting with the Sawn-Off
- Angel ------- For an AOD bike, it's easy to pop wheelies on it!
- Double T Custom ------- Fast as hell bike; great for races and evading the po-lice!
- Hakuchou Custom ------- The Ha-ha-coochie-coo that eases the police chases.
- Slamvan ------- Reminds me of the Ford hotrod toy I used to hsve when I was seven (nostalgia kicking in *sniff*)
- Regina ------- Hey, rust buckets interest me than the next Vigero!
- Buffalo ------- Awesome sports sedan. Been with me throughout the storyline
- F620 ------- Awesome supercar. Great for races and been with me throughout the storyline.
- Buzzard ------- Hello? It has rockets and miniguns!
- Schafter G2 ------- Luxury car, redefined, but where the Hell is the Stock model?
- Vader ------- Bike that makes me enjoy the speed...and chances of fatal collisions.
- N.O.O.S.E. APC ------- Can't we all kick ass with this monstrosity?
- Buffalo G2 ------- Oh that car is so badass!
- Buzzard ------- I already know that I will be liking this heli again
- 9F ------- Audi-inspired car? I am going to love this game.
- Bravado pickup truck ------- My dad owns a 2012 model Dodge RAM, thus, I am going to keep a 2013 Bravado pickup truck.