Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To me here are my top 5 favorite apartments in GTA Online
- Richards Majestic Apt. 4: I like the view of the downtown area and the highlands. Also, it's pretty cheap. The only bad thing is that it's only 150 feet over ground unlike Apt. which is i think 210
- Tinsel Towers: I like the architect of the building and the view
- Integrity way: I love downtown areas, it makes me feel less lonely that's why i like this apartment. Also i like way it looks when you are driving on the highway
- Alta St, Apartment: It's also in a populous area and it's cheap
- Royale Apartment: I know, i know you are probably wondering why i would choose this place over the Eclipse towers, or why i would choose this place at all. First of all, i dislike the location of the Eclipse Towers, it has a great view but it's just too north for me. You know how i like places with a lot of people so i don't feel lonely, well this place is far away from downtown and the area around it is too classy. Now to the Royale Apartment. I like it because it's the cheapest apartment in the game only costing $80,000 and also it's simple and sweet. I would rather have one of the luxary ones over this one but it's so cheap i can use it as my second house.