Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "You think you've got what it takes to be awesome? Want to take yourself to the absolute limit – hell, past the limit – and live to high-five on the other side? Get yourself down to The San Andreas Flight School."
- ―Rockstar Newswire
The San Andreas Flight School Update brings a variety of new features and vehicles. 2 new planes and 1 new helicopter are added in the game, as well as 10 flying lessons in the flight school. Also, reserve parachutes are now available for purchase at Ammu-Nation, as well as a few new patriotic parachute designs.
Highlights from the Change Log
- Cash rewards are no longer reduced by 50% on replay of a Contact Mission. Players will now receive the full reward for completing a Mission every time.
- Players now receive more Cash for playing Contact Missions in groups:
- Two players - +10% Cash
- Three players - +20% Cash
- Four players - +30% Cash
- Cash and RP for Contact Missions have been rebalanced. This is to ensure that all Contact Missions pay out a fair reward in relation to the mission difficulty and amount of time taken. The potential cash payouts have increased significantly overall, although some specific missions have been reduced as a result of the rebalance.
- The San Andreas Flight School is now open for business in GTA Online. The Flight School can be accessed via a Job corona, from rank 6 onwards, at Los Santos International Airport indicated by a small plane icon on the map. Ten flying lessons have been added as part of the Flight School which will help to improve players’ flying skills.
- Two new Planes and one new Helicopter have been added to the Elitas website: Buckingham Mil-Jet, Western Besra, and the Buckingham Swift (Two liveries)
- Players are now able to purchase and equip a reserve Parachute at Ammu-Nation. They can choose different canopy designs for their primary and reserve parachutes.
- One new vehicle (plus a roofless variation) has been added to the Legendary Motorsport website : Invetero Coquette Classic
- 25 new ‘flags of the world’ themed parachute bags have been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online only.
- Six new multicolored parachute canopies have been added to Ammu-Nation:
- Air Force Chute
- Desert Chute
- Shadow Chute
- High Altitude Chute
- Airborne Chute
- Sunrise Chute
- A new Flight Suit outfit has been added for Male and Female characters. This is available in all clothes stores in the outfits menu.
This update brings some really cool features. As an avid flyer of aircraft, I feel it's exciting to have some new aircraft, including a new jet! I can't wait to test it out :P
So, what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below or create your own blog!