Made this little mockup of the Template:Gtao updates template to make it less wordy and re-phrase it a bit. I moved the updates into three categories which fit the consoles they premiered on.
- Last-gen: Updates that started on the PS3 and Xbox 360. All of these updates are also on Current-gen in the base game.
- Current-gen: Updates released on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One but not the PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Mutual: Updates released on all consoles at the same time (with the exception of PC, mostly to prevent overcomplication)
Here it is below.Holiday Gifts Valentine's Day Massacre Special The Business Update The High Life Update I'm Not a Hipster Update Independence Day Special The San Andreas Flight School Update The Last Team Standing Update
|group2 = Current-gen upd…Read more >
Some of what I am going to say here may contradict what you may believe, so if you choose to believe it, feel free to continue on. Otherwise, you might want to click off.
Warning: Long post.
Now I know a lot of people are going to be up saying that the Adder is a great car for racing because it's the fastest car in the game, and that it's based off the Bugatti. Thing is, the Adder isn't a very good car for racing. It lacks the two things which matter most in racing; Traction, and Acceleration. In case you don't know, the Adder has a pretty bad case of understeer, and acceleration which is only better than the Bullet. According to Broughy1322's testing, (while not universal, it does provide an idea as to which vehicles are quicker than other…
Read more >
I always had an idea for racing, and seeing how I love GTA V, I thought this might be a good place to put this.
- Addition of a racecar class, a series of vehicles from assorted classes which have improved performance to be competitive amongst each other. The Jester Racecar and Masscacro are put into the racecar class as well. Racecars will feel similar to their base models, (9F Racecar will feel like a normal 9F, for instance) and may (dependent on vehicle) take after a different vehicle type.
- Now possible to race otherwise unraceable classes -- Commercial, Emergency, Tanks (Rhinos only), and Buses. Commercial, Tanks and Buses are only raceable on tracks with a large or greater space at the start line.
- Multi-class racing -- Ever wanted to ch…
Read more >