Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's that time of year again! I'm a guy who loves ranting on so bring it on.
This year has been a really, really, good year for me. I've had the pleasure of becoming Patroller and Admin this year, thanks to you guys. I must thank you all, congratulations to all staff. But, here are a few special users who I take to heart for their help this year.
- Sam, for his diligence here. His contributions are excellent, and he's been extremely supportive with me over the past few months, due to recent and past events. He is a mature young man, who I respect, and is definitely this wiki's best admin.
- Camilo, for his true respect and what has now become an extremely secure friendship. I trust him dearly, and his help to me, both off-site and on the Wiki, has been excellent. Very mature, but can also have a great laugh. I love him to bits.
- Felipe, we haven't known each other for a great deal of time, but in such a short amount of time, we've become best friends, brothers in fact. He is extremely helpful, especially on my personal Wiki. He's also very caring and I put him first for everything. Very friendly person.
- Andre, he might have left, and might have done such a terrible thing recently, but I will never forget the friendship we once had. Of course, I can say he's still a 'friend', but never what he once was before. I guess what he did recently has made me completely lose trust in him.
- Myth, this little cheeky monkey is by far one of my good friends, one of my youngest friends too. He's a great laugh, contributions are slacking, however he's still a brilliant Patroller.
- Konan, ever since we met, I knew this guy would become a successful user here, and damn was I right. Most mature person I have ever met, and knows when to laugh and when to be serious. We've had our disputes in the past, but now, he's a good friend I can put all my trust in.
- Wild, of course, me and Wild had a rough ride at the beginning of this year, and late 2014, but I think we've settled it. After recent events taking snapshots of vehicles, and whatnot, I've secured our friendship and now I can say he's a great pal who's really helped me here.
- Leo, again, at the beginning of the year, and late 2014, we had major disputes, but now, he's certainly a good friend. He's had his ups and downs recently (off-site), just like I have this year, but I really care about him, and he's a great guy. Glad to have him here.
- Jamal, one of my best buds, we talk often, and he's a very caring, respectful, mature user, both on and off site. Very diligent, careful, and caring. Has a lot to say about relationships too, so he's a good friend.
- Tom, Tom's an odd one - no, not "odd", but, I'm glad to say we've become so close as friends lately. I remember when he first messaged me on this sight, at the time he was Admin. He noticed I was in Leeds too, barely 8 miles away from him. We never talked much, but lately, we've come so far. Good, good friend.
- Doc, shame he left recently, as he's a very, very useful editor. Very careful, mature, and a brilliant contribute here. He will always be remembered as the photographer, and I feel rotten to start replacing his vehicle images lately.
- Marcus, yes, Marcus, very good friend. Very mature, useful, helpful and kind hearted. Good to have him here, for another year too.
- Ricardo, I've left him last, not because he's the least important, but because I've saved the best till last here. TGTAS has come so far this year. I am VERY proud of him. His contributions are amazing, and he's always willing to help. Possibly THE most active user, alongside me, perhaps. I hope to see him stay on for another year.
Now, I'll show you some very odd and funny moments that occurred this year.
Well, that's it for another year. I hope to see you all next year, or whoever's remaining anyway. Thanks for making my position(s) possible! Happy New Year!! :)