Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yeah, so I was wondering what new vehicles the community would like to be added.
This includes vehicles you would like to return.
So, what sort of vehicles do you think should be added?
The vehicles can be based on any GTA vehicles such as police vehicles made civilian etc. or anything else, maybe for different uses (liveries, colours, accessories etc.) And new ones. You can add an in-game name to them too if you wish. . Just bold the name, if you can't think of one, just write "Undecided" in bold. Also write what type of vehicle it is (car, plane etc.). 'Add a description if you wish.
I will add Hyperlinks at some point.
You can include beta vehicles.
- Ford Taurus: Police Interceptor civilian based version. Undecided.
- BMW Cross Country: cross bike between sports bike and dirt bike. Undecided.
- Cigarette Racing Boat: very fast boat that's agile, multiple liveries available; useful for boat races. Undecided.
- Bell AH-1 Cobra: a fast and small helictoper has machine guns and missiles and able to maneuver well, effective in small spaces. Sidewinder.
- AH-64 Apache: armed with missiles and machine guns, quite fast and large, two people capacity. Returning from Vice City, San Andreas and Vice City Stories. Hunter.
- HH-60 Pave Hawk: unarmed version of the Annihilator, but can carry 8 people and has a spotlight, night vision camera, grappling hooks and a fuel probe prop. Savior.
- SH-60 Seahawk/S-70 Firehawk: unarmed version of the Annihilator, but shortened down and faster. Raindance.
- V-22 Osprey: a dual tri-bladed V/STOL plane/helicopter that can carry up to 12 people. Undecided.
- Harrier: another V/STOL fighter jet with missiles only. Returning from San Andreas. Hydra.
Racing (Stadium based/Race tracks):
I will continue to update this later.