In a recent article, IGN revealed much information about the upcoming Heists update.
They most notably played one of the 4-men heists: The Humane Labs Raid, a heist involving raiding the labs in the dark after triggering an EMP, in a Splinter Cell-like atmosphere. They revealed that the heist is not available outright; the crew must go through five different setup missions, which are:
- Steal two HVY Insurgents
- Steal the Valkyrie helicopter from the Los Santos Naval Port
- Get info from an informant, and escape the FIB ambush
- Steal an Hydra from Aircraft Carrier 96 and deliver it to Sandy Shores Airfield
- Deliver an EMP device to Humane labs
The article also revealed/confirmed the name of multiple vehicles:
- VTOL - Hydra
- Armored SUV - Insurgent (funny fact is that IGN describes it as an APC-esque vehicle)
- UH-1Y Venom - Valkyrie (
Ride of the)
Unfortunately, the Hind's name remains unknown.