Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Okay, so far. There has been some pass 10 year anniversary for some of the Grand Theft Auto games. Here is a list so far:
- Grand Theft Auto had its 10th anniversary back in 2007. Of course, Rockstar didn't really care about it. However, I think it was after this time that they put up links to download the game on the PC.
- Grand Theft Auto's two expansion packs London 1969 and London 1961 had their 10th anniversary in 2009. I don't think that there are any links for downloading the game.
- Grand Theft Auto 2 also had its 10th anniversary back in 2009. Like with the first game, there is a link to download the game.
- Grand Theft Auto 3 had its 10th anniversary in 2011. But unlike its predecessors, Rockstar made a HD version of it for iOS and Android. They did it for this game as this game is what made 3D open-world gaming as we know it today.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City just had its 10th anniversary several days ago. Rockstar also has made a HD version for iOS and Android. This game was a huge hit back in 2002. I wonder if it will be again a decade later.
With all these 10th anniversaries being made right now, I wonder what other games beside GTA is Rockstar going to do for their 10th anniversary.
- It could be possible that Rockstar could do a 10th anniversary for their first horror game, Manhunt. Released back in 2003, this game put you in the shoes of a convict who is fighting to survive while being used in a snuff film ring. I'm sure Rockstar cares about this game alot, so they could probably make a HD version for the iOS and Android.
- Red Dead Revolver might not have been a great selling game back in 2004, but maybe it could sell even more or whatever if there was a 10th anniversary made for it. We might have to see.
- Grand Theft Auto Advance might not get a 10th anniversary since it wasn't a very popular game upon its release. Not especially since it was released a day before GTA: San Andreas.
- GTA: San Andreas will most likely get a 10th anniversary since it was the best-selling game back in 2004. Let's hope Rockstar can pull off putting that game on iOS and Android.
- GTA: Liberty City Stories might get a 10th anniversary. Then again, it was a PlayStation exclusive title, so we'll have to see in the future.
- GTA: Vice City Stories is also a PlayStation exclusive title, so we'll have to see for a 10th anniversay of that game.
- I would love to see a 10th anniversary for Bully. It might have already had a updated version of it for PC, Xbox 360 and Wii, but there still a possibly of a 10th anniversary for it.
- Manhunt 2 could also have a 10th anniversay. It wasn't really a popular game and the story wasn't real good compared to the first game, but it could be possible for a 10th anniversay of it.
That's all the games I'm covering. I'm not going to expand onto GTA IV and later titles as they are still relatively new games. My only complaint for the 10th anniversaries would be that Rockstar should put them on disc for consoles for those who don't have portable devices and for those who unfortunely can't go online and download the games. Which titles do you think Rockstar could probably make 10th anniversaries for?