Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hi guys. I'm Thomas and I'm bringing you the news for the Thursday, 12th December 2013.
GTA San Andreas
Without a specifically release date, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas came today to iOS devices. The game weights 1.63 GB and the price's been changed at every moment, varying between 7 and 5 US dollars. Compared to the previous games featured on mobile devices, GTA San Andreas features :
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
- Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
The game released in 2004 has been considered by a big part of the GTA freaks, as the best game made by Rockstar. The game focuses in the life of a street gangster, Carl Johnson, who has his mother murdered and his gang in decline, and returned to the city of Los Santos, in the state of San Andreas in the early 90's. The gameplay takes the player to different areas and countries in the map, like the cities of San Fierro and Las Venturas, and amzing rural counties and areas to explore in the map, depending from the storyline point.
Now, focusing in the mobile gameplay, the buttons layout are different and the HUD also too. The player has now additional buttons, special for features in GTA San Andreas, compared to the previous games like swimming, diving, or flying planes.
Sadly, a few songs have been removed from the game, famous songs like : Running Down a Dream, Express Yourself, Hellraiser and even The Payback.
The protagonist's face has now better textures. The same was improved with vehicles.
The game will arrive in mobile devices like Android, Windows Phone and the Amazon Kindle.
Thanks for the readers and support. Next news : December 15th with Cesar A.K.A Mikey Klebbitz.