Since I did the vehicle ideas, Now we'll see what we can have in the gun category
- Combat Pistol- The Combat Pistol from GTA 5
- Pistol .44- Pistol .44 from TBOGT
- Silenced 9mm- Silenced 9mm from San Andreas
- Pistol .50- Pistol .50 from GTA 5
- Heavy Pistol- Heavy Pistol from GTA 5
- Pistol from GTA 5 returning to GTA 6 as the "Basic Pistol"
- Vintage pistol from GTA 5.
- Marksman Pistol from GTA 5 returning as the "One shot pistol"
- SNS Pistol returning as the "Cheap Pistol"
- Jericho 941- Named as "Double action pistol"
- Derringer- Named as "Pocket Pistol"
- Beretta M9- Named as the "Military Pistol"
- FN Five-Seven- Named as the "PDW Pistol"
- TAC .45- Named as the "Tactical Pistol"
- B23R- Named as the "Semi-Auto Pistol"
- Remington XP-100- named as the "Marksman pistol"
- SPP-1- Named as "Special Pistol" Has ability to fire underwater
A new class of weapons.
Returning Machine Pistols
- Automatic 9mm from TLAD
- AP Pistol returning as "Auto
New Machine Pistols
- Mauser C96- Named as "Vintage Auto Pistol"
- CZ-75- Named as "War Auto Pistol"
- Glock 18 named as "Automatic 19mm"
- Bechowiec-1 named as "WWII Auto Pistol"
- M93 Raffica- Named as "Selective fire Auto Pistol"
- MP7- named as "PDW"
- Type 80- Named as "Close Quarters Auto Pistol"
New weapon class consisting of revolvers from GTA and Red Dead Redemption
- .357 Magnum
- Cattleman Revolver returning as "Basic Revolver"
- Double Action Revolver from Red Dead
- LeMat Revolver returning as "War Revolver"
- Schlofield Revolver
- SW500- Named as "Heavy Revolver"
- Colt Cobra- Named as "Snub-Nosed Revolver"
Submachine Guns (SMGs)
- Assault SMG- Assault SMG returning as its TBOGT version, Renamed to "Assault PDW"
- Assault SMG- The Assault SMG from GTA 5 returning as the "Assault SMG"
- SMG- The SMG from returning as its GTA 4 version as the "SMG"
- SMG- The SMG from GTA 5 renamed as the "Basic SMG"
- Combat PDW- The Combat PDW from GTA 5
New Submachine Guns
- Colt 9mm SMG- Named as the "9mm SMG"
- KRISS Vector- Named as the "Combat SMG"
- MP-40- Named as the "Military SMG"
- STEN- Named as the "Enfield SMG"
- Sterling Submachine Gun- Named as the "Vintage SMG"
Light Machine Guns (LMGs)
- MG- MG from GTA 5 now named as the "Basic MG"
- M249 SAW- Combat MG returning from GTA 5
- Advanced MG- The Advanced MG returning from TBoGT
- Assault MG- The Assault MG from Max Payne 3 named as the "War MG"
- Guesenberg Sweeper from GTA 5
- PKM- Named as the "Light MG"
- RPK- Named as the "Assault MG"
- M240- Named as the "Military MG"
- FN Minimi- Named as the "Advanced MG"
- Stoner63- Named as the "Battle MG"
- Ultimax 100- Named as the "General Purpose MG"
Returning Assault Rifles
- Assault Rifle- The Assault Rifle from GTA 5 renamed as the "Basic Rifle"
- Carbine Rifle- The Carbine Rifle from GTA 5 renamed as the "Military Rifle"
- M16- The M16 returning to GTA 6 as the "War Rifle"
- M4- The M4 returning to GTA 6 as the "Battle Rifle"
- AR15- The AR-15 returning to GTA 6 as the "Shootout Rifle"
- Ruger- The Ruger from GTA Vice City renamed as the "Autoloading Rifle"
- Special Carbine- The Special Carbine returning from GTA 5
- Advanced Rifle- The Advanced Rifle returning from GTA 5 renamed as the "Prototype Rifle"
- Bullpup Rifle- The Bullpup Rifle from GTA 5
New Assault Rifles
- SCAR-H- Named as the "Heavy Rifle"
- LR-300- Named as the "Breaching Rifle"
- Galil- Named as the "Carbine Rifle"
- FAMAS- Named as the "Service Rifle"
- REC7- Named as the "PDW Rifle"
- M14- Named as the "Vintage Rifle"
Returning Sniper Rifles
- Advanced Sniper- The Advanced Sniper returning as the "Bullpup Sniper"
- Heavy Sniper- The Heavy Sniper returning as the "Sniper .50"
- Marksman Rifle- The Marksman Rifle from GTA 5 as the "Tactical Sniper"
- Dragunov SVD- The Dragunov from the 3D universe named as the "Combat Sniper"
- Rifle- The Rifle from GTA San Andreas returns as the "Hunting Rifle"
- PSG-1- The PSG-1 returning as the "Automatic Sniper"
New Sniper Rifles
- WA2000- Named as the "Semi-Auto Sniper"
- SR-25- Named as the "Basic Sniper"
- Barret M98B- Named as the "Heavy Sniper"
- M21- Named as the "Basic Sniper"
- M14 EBR- Named as the "Battle Sniper"
- Carcano Rifle- The Carcano Rifle from Red Dead returning as the "Vintage Sniper"
- Explosive Rifle- The Explosive rifle from Red Dead as the "Explosive Sniper"
- Heavy Shotgun- The Heavy Shotgun returning from GTA 5
- Pump-Action Shotgun- The Pump Action Shotgun returning as the "Basic Shotgun"
- GTA 4 Combat Shotgun- The GTA 4 Combat Shotgun returning as the "Combat Shotgun"
- TLAD Assault Shotgun- The TLAD Assault Shotgun returning as the "Revolver Shotgun"
- Assault Shotgun- The Assault Shotgun from GTA 5
- Explosive Shotgun/Auto Shotgun- The Explosive and Auto Shotgun returning from TBoGT as the "Explosive Shotgun" and the "Breaching Shotgun"
- Sawn Off Shotgun from GTA 5
- Double Barreled Shotgun from GTA: CW
- Coach Gun- The Coach gun from GTA 4 TLAD
- Bullpup Shotgun- The Bullpup Shotgun from GTA 5
- Rocky Mountain Arms Stakeout- Named as the "Tactical Shotgun"
- M4 Super 90- Named as the "Battle Shotgun"
- USAS 12- Named as the "Raid Shotgun"
- SPAS-16- Named as the "Prototype Shotgun"
Returning Heavy Weapons
Minigun- Returning as the Minigun
RPG-7- The RPG-7 returns as the RPG
Railgun- The Rail gun returns as the "Weapon of the future"
Grenade Launcher- The grenade launcher returns as itself
M60- The M60 returns as the "Heavy MG"
Flame Thrower (Single Player only)
New heavy weapons
MG42- A world war II Machine gun named as the "Rapid Fire MG"