Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the Buzzard page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. -- Spaceeinstein (Talk) 06:32, December 29, 2010
|You have been warned for violating the policy. If you repeat your actions, you will be issued with a block.|
• Given reason: Adding nonfactual information
In my defense to the statement above, the info posted was tested accuratley to the best of my ability and should not be stated as "non-factual". I had no reason to go against the policy and most of the information tested should not be looked over since I believe that the info was correct. ApacheAH-64A (talk) 02:37, April 21, 2015 (UTC)
- First of all, you're not my buddy, and second of all, I'd like to clarify that I have tested all of the vehicles you changed, and they are all different results to the ones you posted. I'm currently testing all vehicles using two tests, and finding an average. I test on the runways of the LSIA, using the full length, and using a automatic stop watch app on xbox one, so i can use accurate commands (Xbox, use app, etc) to get exact times. I also test on the freeway, starting from the bridge approaching the Fort Zancudo airbase, and ending at the other end of the tunnel, spanning exactly 1 mile. I combine the two results, and find the mean, mode and average.
- Continuing to revert the edits and/or adding unfactual information will result in another warning, or a block.
- Sorry if my attitude is a little out of place (I don't think it is personally, I'm just explaining in advanced), but I've had to undo 40 contributions from you, the speeds you added were wrong. I've had to fix them. All I'm saying is please check your work before you add it onto this wiki. You also seem to be getting confused, I'm testing these my self. Have you not read my last message? (talk) | (stalk) 15:58, April 20, 2015 (UTC)
Let's wait and see what MonkeyPolice have to say about all this and try to find some common ground. We hope that this incident have not discouraged you to continue contributing to the wikia. - DLVIII Talk 15:27, April 20, 2015 (UTC)
If you have a dispute with Monk over a warning, it is best for you to take it up with him. I cannot remove your warning definitively as I did not issue it, the best person to explain it to you is Monk, as he issued it. I do not have a working copy of GTA V at present so I cannot confirm or deny the information you included. The only thing I can suggest is that you wait for Monk's reply as to how and why the information you added was "false". Apologies. SJWalker (talk) 15:27, April 20, 2015 (UTC)
- you should not be arging with a patroller what he says is what goes if the information is unfactual then it is simply looking at your speedometer in gta does not make it accurateTevanoRCMP (talk) 15:26, April 20, 2015 (UTC)
|We kindly ask you (as well as all of our contributors) to please properly name and/or license all future images that you upload to the wiki. Image licensing and naming is part of our official Media Policy, and as such, it is asked of all users to respect the policy and add a proper name & license. When uploading an image to the wiki, towards the bottom of the page there is an option to add a license. Click on the drop down menu; there on the menu in the lower section, you will see "fair use and with permission" options (an example can be seen here for the beta VisualEditor, and here for the original Visual/Source Editor). The name can be modified in the bar right above the "add license" option, and must match with the Images Policy (a table of correct names can be seen here).|
For licensing images:
Ignoring the policy will lead the files you uploaded to be deleted and possibly to a block if you refuse to follow the policy. If you have any questions about it, please use the dedicated section, or contact me on my talk page or any staff member. Thank you!
Weasel Rumpo texture glitch
I saw one of those today too on PC and thought it might have been my Video driver. Was yours on console?