|A1 • A2 • A3 • A4 • A5|
Regarding your User page header and your resignation
Good day Camilo. Just to inform you, your User page header is still using the text that it had when it was on your Talk page, making it look out of place, so you may wish to change it to reflect the fact that it is now on your User page. Also, I am very sorry to see you resign (see my comment on your resignation on the Community Noticeboard), and I hope to see you continue to edit here.
- The Sandbox page has been deleted. As for your User page header, I am not entirely sure how you wish to word it, so I will not be editing it myself, and have instead reduced the protection of the page to allow you to edit it: please inform me if and when you wish to have the page re-protected. I am glad to hear that you will still be contributing here, and as I said on the Community Noticeboard, I hope that you will resume your role as a Staff member again at some point.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 14:22, July 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry if I sounded rude then man. You know me, I'm a car addict; if something's done wrong with cars, I get mad. I'm sorry about that. Monk Talk 22:10, July 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Definitely don't use the gearbox model. Any car can have a gear stick and still be auto - the lack of detail prevents a typical 5-speed from being identified.
- Use clutch pedals. If it has a clutch, you're in luck - manual. No way to identify full auto.
- Paddleshift = semi auto. Seen on things like RE-7B behind the steering wheel. (unfortunately I think that car also has a clutch pedal, so don't add that)
- Preferably, yes. Not to mock intelligence, but so we can assess the cars with a better technique. Cars usually have 3 pedals or none at all in GTA, so that makes it easier.
- And I've noticed most have manuals in IV, as identified by the clunking sound. I noticed in V, from the top of my head, T20 lacks a clunking sound, meaning its likely full auto (unlikely to be semi-auto since that makes a sound, but R* is R*, it could be anything). Monk Talk 21:54, July 26, 2016 (UTC)
Haha. here's the original. I wasn't satisfied with it, because of the massive shadow which looks awful. And I wasn't prepared to redo the pic, because A) I deleted the clip, and consequently I B) couldn't be bothered redoing a at-least-2 player deathmatch again (had to do it with Vault because the vehicle cannot be obtained outside of purchasing it on Xbox/PlayStation, and you can't record clips in the creator tester either).
In the end, I just cut the cab out of this picture, after a lot of editing. Got the shadow on the truck right (just under the door), cleaned up all the edges to get rid of the shadow remnants, and took ages to get the door shadow on the floor. xD Monk Talk 21:40, July 27, 2016 (UTC)
- It was a "brickadial" moment XD And I class the Dune as the Brickade's little brother :P Monk Talk 21:53, July 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Wouldn't it b cooler if the Brickade appeared in GTA SA too, as an armored, 6 wheeled version of the Dune? It'd be like an entire reference to the past! :D Monk Talk 22:00, July 27, 2016 (UTC)
- You are most welcome. Once again, thank you for pointing out the error.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 04:28, August 1, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for removing all the images :)
21:24, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Dammmn I'm so sorry, I should've known, I forget things. Happy birthday bro :) Monk Talk 22:13, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
Don't deactivate bud. Getting bored isn't a reason to deactivate, what if you regret it? :/ take some time off, I'm sure you'll regain interest. I'll help ya bud, with jobs for you mate. :) im making aircraft stats tomorrow - that will be fun for ya! Whatever your decision is, your buddy Monk suggests you don't - bud, you'll regret it :) take care and thanks for the birthday message. My day was great :) Monk Talk 20:58, August 18, 2016 (UTC)