|I am an Administrator on this wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or suggestions, or if you spot anything bad.
College time has been finished, but now, I have to see where I should do my work and then, being evaluated to show what I learned from college to approve my career. Expect random activity/inactivity.
Currently not in the mood to answer anything related to my issues. Just let me edit as usual and I'll answer as long as it's not harassment.
C'mon man. Quit the mood. Why are you being like this? I've already apologised for what I've done, but now it appears you're falsely accusing me of saying you're 'too dumb to edit these things' or 'this place where my mood is almost ruined". If you don't like me here, I'll just go. Just ask rather than continuously hint.
I don't want you to go because you're normally a nice, funny guy, but now you seem to hate me and not even want to chat. You feel like you're the problem, but you're not man. If you want me to go, just say it to my face man. Tgese edir summaries aren't doing any good especially when I apologised. You know I have a condition, i get mad over things but it's not my fault. I can't help that. I had a good night last night but now I feel my condition is getting in the way.
- Shit dude. Cam, please listen to him, he makes a good point, and you ignoring anything brought up by Monk is making him feel bad, I can tell. Talk to him man. You know he can't help getting angry and forgetting things. I thought, you been a good friend of his, that you would realise and be there for him. You two have got to stop falling out. Cam, stop worrying over every little, tiny mistake you make. Mr. Ferrari (talk)
- I hope you are not considering again to leave this wiki, you are a great Admin, some mistakes are nothing, guess you're the only one? Nope, don't worry, man. Look, calm down man. Monk has a condition, he gets angry at me too... I'm not kidding. You know what I do? I understand his situation, people need to stop and think about it, it's not his fault. General9913 Talk 20:55, February 16, 2016 (UTC)
Editing protected articles
All right, I am done. You may re-protect the pages.
- Thank you. As you know, I am very particular about spelling & grammar. It is just as well, since I intend to study to be a lawyer, which requires a good English knowledge, in addition to legal jargon (in case you do not know, "jargon" refers to words and terms used almost exclusively in a particular profession or field).
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 06:17, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you once again. For some reason this discussion reminds me of Gerard Boyers, the founder of this wiki, who is also involved with the legal system (he is a police officer), and who, from reading his messages, has a similar mannerism to me.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 06:34, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Monk, please calm down. There is no need to get so agitated over this. Also, unless I am mistaken, Camilo, like me, does not particularly like bad language (though I believe that he may not be as particular as I am), so I kindly suggest that you do not swear on his Talk page.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 08:32, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm so sorry guys. I just get so wound up. Please, Cam, stay, you're doing an excellent job and you're like a brother to me. Remember? We're best friends, right? Do you really want to lose your only best friend? You work so hard, don't throw that away now because of a mistake. We all mistakes, we eventually pick up and learn from them. It wasn't even a mistake, it was me being a tight arse and hogging all the pages. I promise I wont do that again, but I want you to promise you will stay. You really don't need to leave. Next time you see me in chat, please join, I really enjoy your company :) Monk Talk 15:17, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
Regarding your intent to leave the GTA Wiki
Hello Camilo, I have read your edit summary on the Community Noticeboard, and I see that you are thinking of leaving the GTA Wiki again. Might I ask why you are thinking of leaving this time? Also, as before, I strongly suggest that you stay, as you are a good Administrator here.
- He's leaving because of one similar mistake made 3 times when splitting pages - it's nothing. But he won't listen to me. I thought I was his friend, friends don't ignore you and run away, they be by your side. Thie is ridiculous. Monk Talk 07:51, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
File replacement error
Hello Camilo, could you please delete this flag image? I am trying to replace it with a better quality one, but a glitch keeps occurring wherein the file uploader tells me that "the XML in the uploaded file could not be parsed". After you delete the image, I will try uploading the better quality image again.
Template page unprotection
Good day Camilo, could you please temporarily unprotect the "Screenshot" template? I wish to make a minor change to it so that all Grand Theft Auto titles appear italicized when used with the template.
Also, please unprotect the Media Policy page, as I wish to make some clarity improvements to it.
Hey Cam. Just noticed you still have this category. You're not a patroller anymore, and besides the category doesn't exist (see this and this). You'd better remove it xD Thegtaseeker96 (talk) 21:19, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
Bike that TFG Pointed Out
Merely "Copy and Paste" issues. Didn't notice that xD. Thanks BTW. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thegtaseeker96 (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~. 14:50, March 9, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you Cam. And yeah, I do have to edit my user and talk pages. But I'm just being lazy and don't even know how to start it xD —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thegtaseeker96 (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~. 01:45, March 11, 2016 (UTC)
I proposed to merge because it doesn't have too much information to make it a different page. Just look at Burrito and Bugstars Van for example. They're all in the same page, even though having different in-game names. That's why we have variant sections. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thegtaseeker96 (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
- -__- That's why we had the whole split project! We split all the pages, Monk and Wild : different in-game = different page. Simple. Please don't start this again. <b>Mr. Ferrari</b> (talk) 20:55, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
- We split not only because of the different name, we also have to consider the content when doing so, to avoid cluttering the wikia with tiny clone pages. AFAIK, the splitting project is only for GTA V, and the pages split so far have enough content to hold up their own page. Unlike this one, for example. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thegtaseeker96 (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~. 21:07, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
- It wasn't just for GTA V...And now you're making excuses to avoid the rule...which results in a lack of consistency. We started it to make EVERYTHING consistent, and any vehicle with a different in-game name when entered should be split, there can't be any exceptions otherwise it goes against the point of the entire project. <b>Mr. Ferrari</b> (talk) 21:15, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
Guys, calm down. It's not the time to fight over there because of a rename/move suggestion. And for the God sake, remove whatever code is used here. It looks horrendous here. -- 21:21, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm not fighting. And it's his signature. It's faulty. <b>Mr. Ferrari</b> (talk) 21:23, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
Regarding my Community Noticeboard proposal
Good day. I apologise if this comes across as impolite, but I have made a proposal on the Community Noticeboard that has (as of the sending of this message) been running for over a week, and has so far only received three votes (four if one were to count myself). I am anxious to have the vote closed so that I will know if I should or should not implement the proposed changes. Could all Staff members please vote on my proposal? Thank you.
P.S.: I apologise if you have already voted, as I have sent this message to all Staff members.
Hey bro. I went for Patroller, could you vote?-- 05:10, March 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Ah! I noticed you added them in the "other" section, so ignore that ^^ thanks for updating it btw ;) Monk Talk 19:38, March 27, 2016 (UTC)
Ah. Some of the covers contradict what's underneath. I'm sure the Oracle is one. List the ones you're unsure about on my talk page and I'll check them another time. Oracle has a V8 cover and 4 cylinder model AFAIK. Monk Talk 20:05, March 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh no, it applies to the HD Universe since they share the same car models/designs. :P Monk Talk 20:14, March 27, 2016 (UTC)
Hey Cam, can you please set this as my staff picture.-- 05:20, March 28, 2016 (UTC)
Ok.--06:04, March 28, 2016 (UTC)
Can you email me please? I want to find a page i made. Its called "my ideas for gta 6"
- So for future reference, the Rockstar Support page is not an official source? Kylerfox10 (talk) 14:05, April 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Debatable. In this case, hardly, they hardly leaked it at all. Just wait till it's officially announced and stop milking Rockstar so you can create the page. The page has already been made by Monk, he said just copy the source on that page onto the Minivan Custom article when it's announced or released. Mr. Ferrari (talk) 14:11, April 3, 2016 (UTC)
Renaming and Deleting
Hey Cam, can you please rename these two images to their appropriate names. File:BillyGrey-TLAD_(2).png and File:JerryMartinez-GTAVCS_(4).jpg. And can you please delete these two images. File:JerryMartinez-GTAVCS_(3).jpg and File:JerryMartinez GTAVCS.jpg.-- 04:41, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks.--04:46, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Cam, don't worry. That rule and the consequences following it only follow users who don't make it clear they're going to be inactive. Myth and Alex were demoted as they never even said or told anyone here they were going to be away. As long as you kake it clear you're going to be away [messages, semi active template, etc], that shows you have responsibilities and care for the Wiki, and therefore you won't be commiting the offense :P
Haha, Cam, the job of replacing "Southernsanandreasuperautos.com" to "Southern San Andreas Super Autos" is now a bot job xD I've put you out of business in that area xD :( Monk Talk 16:17, April 12, 2016 (UTC)
Hey Cam, can you please rename this image File:Isaac.png.-- 05:18, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks :D.-- 12:09, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
Ah. I think any vehicle beginning with A, B and possibly C, will have been missed out across the replacement of "Legendary Motorsport". Why? Because at first, I mistakenly asked the bot to replace "Legendarymotorsports.net, rather than "Legendarymotorsport.net (without the s on the end of sport), therefore it wasn't finding any to replace. After it reached around C or D, I realized what was happening, therefore I changed it to replace the latter, and it started doing so. I can run the test again if you want :P Monk Talk 09:49, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Here on GTA Wiki, we do not upload images related to mods. You need mods to gain first person dashboard images for vehicles - this is not allowed here, therefore the images you uploaded will be deleted. Mr. Ferrari (talk) 08:43, April 17, 2016 (UTC)
Blocking a User
Hey Cam, can you please block this user as he is continuously violating the Media Policy. Thanks.-- 05:57, May 1, 2016 (UTC)
Hey Cam, can you please rename this file to "GTAFan86-Signature". Thanks.-- 07:23, May 8, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Happy birthday
- Sorry, buddy. I've had complicated days and being in a bad mood. We'll speak when I have time. Cheers :D -- 04:27, May 15, 2016 (UTC)
Good day Camilo, it has been a while! How have you been? I should now resume my former activity, as I have returned from my trip back to my home country of Singapore (which you should already be aware of if you had visited my User or Talk page while I was absent).
I understand that you are somewhat caught up with college studies, so I hope that they are going well for you. If you do not mind me asking, what are you studying?
Also, I hope that you do not mind, but I have corrected a grammatical error in your Talk page header.
- I have been very well, thank you. Admittedly, I have somewhat lost interest in Grand Theft Auto for the time being, but I am confident that I will regain it when I resume playing it, as I have not actually played Grand Theft Auto Online for over a month. I greatly miss Singapore already, and I am hoping to return there as soon as possible, as the climate agrees with me better (I hate cold weather, and it is coming to winter here in Australia) and almost all my relatives are there as well. Good luck once again with your studies. And you are welcome for the spelling and grammar corrections.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 05:03, May 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Indeed I have remained an active contributor, and I try to contribute at least half an hour of my time each day to making some sort of contribution, even if they are actually suggestions to Bureaucrats for changes to the wiki, rather than actual article contributions. When I have time, I sometimes spend more than 6 hours working on the wiki. However, thanks to Monk's Bot, I have had less to do, as I usually do all the very repetitive tasks that become exceedingly boring after some time, especially when I have to write (or paste) "minor grammatical correction" or "italicized [game name]" over and over again for an edit summary, and for that I am grateful that Monk's Bot is doing my job for me. As for the weather, how do you find it in Chile?
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 05:41, May 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Apologies for the late reply, I went offline before I read your last message, and was not online yesterday. The weather does become similar to yours during certain times of the year here in Sydney (primarily in autumn and spring).
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 09:29, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
Blocking a User
Hey Cam, can you please block this user and delete all the images he uploaded. Thanks.-- 06:02, May 16, 2016 (UTC)
- And can you please rename this image. File:Forin and Moodie.png-- 07:34, May 16, 2016 (UTC)
Cam don't remove the headings. Regardless of how many games they're in. It keeps it inline and arranged. Consistent. Reminds the reader what game the section (and vehicle) is referring to. Monk Talk 04:00, May 17, 2016 (UTC)
Request for Promotion
Good day, I have made a Request for Promotion to the position of Administrator. I have left this message to all GTA Wiki Staff and posted a copy of my application below for convenience. Please note that the timestamp on this message is current at the time of posting this message, not at the time of posting the Request for Promotion.
P.S.: I apologize if you have already responded on the Requests for Promotion page; this message was sent to all members of the GTA Wiki Staff, regardless of if they have already voted.
TAlim 1994 - Administrator (re-application)
Good day, I am once again applying for the position of Administrator following my former contender's (Ricardo) decision to resign from his post. My reasons for requiring this position are the same as my last request: as I primarily enforce the Media Policy, having administrative powers will allow me to correct bad image names and/or delete images without needing to consult someone else every time. Please vote as you see fit. Thank you for your time.
My Request for Promotion has been restarted as an Administrator election on the Community Noticeboard, as "That Ferrari Guy" wishes to compete with me for the position of Administrator. Please vote and/or comment again if you have already done so. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- In one of the episodes of Pressing Issues, John F. Hickory appears, and at one point he says that he was not born in Florida, and that no-one was born there since a certain year. I believe that he said 1877, and therefore I have created a timeline article (which I have linked to above) mentioning his statement. However, I am now not 100% certain whether he said 1877 or 1847: do you remember which year he said?
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 02:10, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you Camilo. I owe you a special thanks, as you saved me much embarrassment during the dispute that I had over the Willard trivia note (which occurred during the same time as my first application to be a Staff member) by being the only one to actually point out that my note was incorrect at the time. If I remember correctly, almost everyone else involved was saying that it was an unimportant piece of trivia, which I did not consider reason enough to drop the matter.
Regarding renaming images
I apologise if I sound impolite, but could you please check a bit more thoroughly before you rename an image without leaving a redirect? I have had to fix a few broken image links on the "Artworks" and "Grand Theft Auto V/Artworks" pages due in part to your errors. Thank you.