|I am an Administrator on this wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or suggestions, or if you spot anything bad.
College time has been finished, but now, I have to see where I should do my work and then, being evaluated to show what I learned from college to approve my career. Expect random activity/inactivity.
Currently not in the mood to answer anything related to my issues. Just let me edit as usual and I'll answer as soon as it's not harrasment.
C'mon man. Quit the mood. Why are you being like this? I've already apologised for what I've done, but now it appears you're falsely accusing me of saying you're 'too dumb to edit these things' or 'this place where my mood is almost ruined". If you don't like me here, I'll just go. Just ask rather than continuously hint.
I don't want you to go because you're normally a nice, funny guy, but now you seem to hate me and not even want to chat. You feel like you're the problem, but you're not man. If you want me to go, just say it to my face man. Tgese edir summaries aren't doing any good especially when I apologised. You know I have a condition, i get mad over things but it's not my fault. I can't help that. I had a good night last night but now I feel my condition is getting in the way.
- Shit dude. Cam, please listen to him, he makes a good point, and you ignoring anything brought up by Monk is making him feel bad, I can tell. Talk to him man. You know he can't help getting angry and forgetting things. I thought, you been a good friend of his, that you would realise and be there for him. You two have got to stop falling out. Cam, stop worrying over every little, tiny mistake you make. Mr. Ferrari (talk)
- I hope you are not considering again to leave this wiki, you are a great Admin, some mistakes are nothing, guess you're the only one? Nope, don't worry, man. Look, calm down man. Monk has a condition, he gets angry at me too... I'm not kidding. You know what I do? I understand his situation, people need to stop and think about it, it's not his fault. General9913 Talk 20:55, February 16, 2016 (UTC)
Editing protected articles
All right, I am done. You may re-protect the pages.
- Thank you. As you know, I am very particular about spelling & grammar. It is just as well, since I intend to study to be a lawyer, which requires a good English knowledge, in addition to legal jargon (in case you do not know, "jargon" refers to words and terms used almost exclusively in a particular profession or field).
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 06:17, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you once again. For some reason this discussion reminds me of Gerard Boyers, the founder of this wiki, who is also involved with the legal system (he is a police officer), and who, from reading his messages, has a similar mannerism to me.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 06:34, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Monk, please calm down. There is no need to get so agitated over this. Also, unless I am mistaken, Camilo, like me, does not particularly like bad language (though I believe that he may not be as particular as I am), so I kindly suggest that you do not swear on his Talk page.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 08:32, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm so sorry guys. I just get so wound up. Please, Cam, stay, you're doing an excellent job and you're like a brother to me. Remember? We're best friends, right? Do you really want to lose your only best friend? You work so hard, don't throw that away now because of a mistake. We all mistakes, we eventually pick up and learn from them. It wasn't even a mistake, it was me being a tight arse and hogging all the pages. I promise I wont do that again, but I want you to promise you will stay. You really don't need to leave. Next time you see me in chat, please join, I really enjoy your company :) Monk Talk 15:17, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
Regarding your intent to leave the GTA Wiki
Hello Camilo, I have read your edit summary on the Community Noticeboard, and I see that you are thinking of leaving the GTA Wiki again. Might I ask why you are thinking of leaving this time? Also, as before, I strongly suggest that you stay, as you are a good Administrator here.
- He's leaving because of one similar mistake made 3 times when splitting pages - it's nothing. But he won't listen to me. I thought I was his friend, friends don't ignore you and run away, they be by your side. Thie is ridiculous. Monk Talk 07:51, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
File replacement error
Hello Camilo, could you please delete this flag image? I am trying to replace it with a better quality one, but a glitch keeps occurring wherein the file uploader tells me that "the XML in the uploaded file could not be parsed". After you delete the image, I will try uploading the better quality image again.
Template page unprotection
Good day Camilo, could you please temporarily unprotect the "Screenshot" template? I wish to make a minor change to it so that all Grand Theft Auto titles appear italicized when used with the template.
Also, please unprotect the Media Policy page, as I wish to make some clarity improvements to it.
Hey Cam. Just noticed you still have this category. You're not a patroller anymore, and besides the category doesn't exist (see this and this). You'd better remove it xD Thegtaseeker96 (talk) 21:19, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
Bike that TFG Pointed Out
Merely "Copy and Paste" issues. Didn't notice that xD. Thanks BTW. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thegtaseeker96 (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~. 14:50, March 9, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you Cam. And yeah, I do have to edit my user and talk pages. But I'm just being lazy and don't even know how to start it xD —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thegtaseeker96 (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~. 01:45, March 11, 2016 (UTC)
I proposed to merge because it doesn't have too much information to make it a different page. Just look at Burrito and Bugstars Van for example. They're all in the same page, even though having different in-game names. That's why we have variant sections. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thegtaseeker96 (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
- -__- That's why we had the whole split project! We split all the pages, Monk and Wild : different in-game = different page. Simple. Please don't start this again. <b>Mr. Ferrari</b> (talk) 20:55, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
- We split not only because of the different name, we also have to consider the content when doing so, to avoid cluttering the wikia with tiny clone pages. AFAIK, the splitting project is only for GTA V, and the pages split so far have enough content to hold up their own page. Unlike this one, for example. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thegtaseeker96 (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~. 21:07, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
- It wasn't just for GTA V...And now you're making excuses to avoid the rule...which results in a lack of consistency. We started it to make EVERYTHING consistent, and any vehicle with a different in-game name when entered should be split, there can't be any exceptions otherwise it goes against the point of the entire project. <b>Mr. Ferrari</b> (talk) 21:15, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
Guys, calm down. It's not the time to fight over there because of a rename/move suggestion. And for the God sake, remove whatever code is used here. It looks horrendous here. -- 21:21, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm not fighting. And it's his signature. It's faulty. <b>Mr. Ferrari</b> (talk) 21:23, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
Regarding my Community Noticeboard proposal
Good day. I apologise if this comes across as impolite, but I have made a proposal on the Community Noticeboard that has (as of the sending of this message) been running for over a week, and has so far only received three votes (four if one were to count myself). I am anxious to have the vote closed so that I will know if I should or should not implement the proposed changes. Could all Staff members please vote on my proposal? Thank you.
P.S.: I apologise if you have already voted, as I have sent this message to all Staff members.
Hey bro. I went for Patroller, could you vote?-- 05:10, March 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Ah! I noticed you added them in the "other" section, so ignore that ^^ thanks for updating it btw ;) Monk Talk 19:38, March 27, 2016 (UTC)
Ah. Some of the covers contradict what's underneath. I'm sure the Oracle is one. List the ones you're unsure about on my talk page and I'll check them another time. Oracle has a V8 cover and 4 cylinder model AFAIK. Monk Talk 20:05, March 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh no, it applies to the HD Universe since they share the same car models/designs. :P Monk Talk 20:14, March 27, 2016 (UTC)
Hey Cam, can you please set this as my staff picture.-- 05:20, March 28, 2016 (UTC)
Ok.--06:04, March 28, 2016 (UTC)
Can you email me please? I want to find a page i made. Its called "my ideas for gta 6"
- So for future reference, the Rockstar Support page is not an official source? Kylerfox10 (talk) 14:05, April 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Debatable. In this case, hardly, they hardly leaked it at all. Just wait till it's officially announced and stop milking Rockstar so you can create the page. The page has already been made by Monk, he said just copy the source on that page onto the Minivan Custom article when it's announced or released. Mr. Ferrari (talk) 14:11, April 3, 2016 (UTC)
Renaming and Deleting
Hey Cam, can you please rename these two images to their appropriate names. File:BillyGrey-TLAD_(2).png and File:JerryMartinez-GTAVCS_(4).jpg. And can you please delete these two images. File:JerryMartinez-GTAVCS_(3).jpg and File:JerryMartinez GTAVCS.jpg.-- 04:41, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks.--04:46, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Cam, don't worry. That rule and the consequences following it only follow users who don't make it clear they're going to be inactive. Myth and Alex were demoted as they never even said or told anyone here they were going to be away. As long as you kake it clear you're going to be away [messages, semi active template, etc], that shows you have responsibilities and care for the Wiki, and therefore you won't be commiting the offense :P
Haha, Cam, the job of replacing "Southernsanandreasuperautos.com" to "Southern San Andreas Super Autos" is now a bot job xD I've put you out of business in that area xD :( Monk Talk 16:17, April 12, 2016 (UTC)
Hey Cam, can you please rename this image File:Isaac.png.-- 05:18, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks :D.-- 12:09, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
Ah. I think any vehicle beginning with A, B and possibly C, will have been missed out across the replacement of "Legendary Motorsport". Why? Because at first, I mistakenly asked the bot to replace "Legendarymotorsports.net, rather than "Legendarymotorsport.net (without the s on the end of sport), therefore it wasn't finding any to replace. After it reached around C or D, I realized what was happening, therefore I changed it to replace the latter, and it started doing so. I can run the test again if you want :P Monk Talk 09:49, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Here on GTA Wiki, we do not upload images related to mods. You need mods to gain first person dashboard images for vehicles - this is not allowed here, therefore the images you uploaded will be deleted. Mr. Ferrari (talk) 08:43, April 17, 2016 (UTC)
Blocking a User
Hey Cam, can you please block this user as he is continuously violating the Media Policy. Thanks.-- 05:57, May 1, 2016 (UTC)