|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5|
6 • 7
Create next archive
I just got back on the wiki and I noticed that you excluded me on your friends section. Have I pissed you off or offend you in any way? I consider you a good friend. I just hope this was a mistake. Boomer8 (talk) 05:10, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Dragos, I admit it I'm not an expert in templates. I need your help, I made this template, when I finished it looked like it works, but when I try to add it to my user page, all the becomes part of the template. Can you please give me a help? what can I do? --Kingrhem Talk or Don't talk 13:53, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Nevermind I fxied it Kingrhem Talk or Don't talk 14:05, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
I'll meet you there.
Good, you're winning!
Hey Dodo, how are you doing? Anyways you probably know by now, but are you going to get any of the new game consoles? They were just announced last month, but they cost way too much dough! I only have fifty bucks and the cheapest one (which is the PS4) costs $400! And the Xbox One costs half a grand in my country!!! It's allready like pulling teeth trying to get a game, but an expensive new system is going to be a lot to ask for. Anyways I'd like to know if you're in the same boat as me or I'm being left behind in the game world. See you later. :) Boomer8 (talk) 04:31, July 26, 2013 (UTC)
That's good that you have a nice computer to support all those games. I unfortunately only have a laptop which can barely support a couple of games on it. And by the way, do you play GTA by pressing buttons on the PC or do you have a special controller which you can plug into your computer? Boomer8 (talk) 17:32, July 26, 2013 (UTC)
I played GTA SA once (with computer which is broken now) and I found trying to play it quite hard using the keyboard. So I had to get it on my Xbox. You should definetly get GTA on your Xbox or get a controller what can plug into a computer because it's SO much easier to play that way. Boomer8 (talk) 03:56, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
Salve, Dragos. Can you do me a big favour? The coding I wrote to program the boarder on the template said above won't work. I copied the boarder coding directly from Call of Duty Wiki, and it seems that it doesn't work here. Am I missing something or the coding is not valid here?
Chat on Facebook Soon?
When is Petrolul playing?
OK. Maybe I'll watch it (if I have time, that is).
Alright, I'll try to watch it. :)
I wasn't even here - as I was here yesterday morning, I couldn't return after lunch. :(
Anyway, good luck playing out there... :D
It looks to me like the score is gonna be 2 - 1 (you win).
Tomorrow I'm gonna watch Benfica - São Paulo for the "Eusébio Cup", at the stadium (Estádio da Luz), with my uncle! :D
It shouldn't, indeed.
I always watch the Eusébio Cup game, every year. It's gonna start at 20:00 (my time, so probably 22:00, over there [I guess it's a little late for you?]) and it looks like you can watch it here.
What a big goal at 9:11.
About "Miss Benfica", with so many beautiful girls over here, they went on to choose those you saw... :|
Hey Dodo, since you're good with templates and stuff do you create mods (modifications)? I've seen some pretty crazy ones on Youtube like zombie mods, car mods, mission mods, ect. Do you have any mods on GTA IV on your computer? Boomer8 (talk) 06:13, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
A little heads up
Hi, Dodo I wouldn't give users those template under using someone else's name without there permission.. I mean, Ilan may be ok with it, but some might not. Ciao Instulent (talk) 12:22, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
Good...have you seen the game?
I'm gonna quote Uncle Vladdy:
"Fucking yokels, don't do nothing right!"
Can you believe this? Beaten by a bunch of peasents at our own home by 0-2? And the referee? What a cheating fucking moron!
We taught these guys a language, we taught them how to write, how to talk, now they think they're big shot football players? Throwing themselves to the pitch everytime, after they scored the first goal...THE NERVE!!!!
I was literally RAGING yesterday...HUMPF!
Huh, no need to say that again...
About the Xperia, looks like I'm NOT. Everything was good, and then they started selling phones for money instead of potatoes and chicken.
Thanks. Anyway, I know I'll have to ask them for Christmas. Or maybe I'll have to ask Santa?
But certainly not earlier. I know I won't have a new phone to replace mine, which turns itself off and/or restarts every 2 minutes, can't access a Google page, can't correctly make phone calls (the people who I call to don't receive my phone calls), can't correctly send messages (the people who I message don't receive every message I send them), can't receive every phone call (and doesn't even list them as "Missed calls" or receive the message that someone's tried to talk to me) and is a Java phone without any OS before Christmas.
I have, but this is the life of "non-rich people".
Anyway, I was gonna have a shower. If I do everything quick I might have some spare time afterwards.
See you in a bit,
Well, at least you won in the aggregate...
Good. Have you seen Estoril Praia defeating Happoel Ramat Gan? They made it to the playoffs too.
Estoril and Porto were the two teams that stopped us from winning the Liga. And Estoril used to be in the 2nd Division!!!...
Yes, I AM a magician, indeed. :)
About Swansea, I predict a tie for the first game, maybe 2-2.
Sorry, I saw Instu editing against him too, so I sent it to him. Anyway, he's blocked, the page is deleted, and hopefully everything is back to normal. VaultBoy Tom (Talk to me this way) 20:13, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Dodo. I need you to do a little favour for me. I need you to make a countdown for GTA V, just like this one. If you can it will be most appreciated by me, and by most of the wiki. Thanks, VaultBoy Tom (Talk to me this way) 17:15, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
GTA Wiki News
Could you check my new blog post, please?
Hi Dargos there is a problem with the welcome template. The lastest admin signature does not appear. Can you please check it and see what you can do? --Kingrhem (Talk • Edits) 18:52, August 10, 2013 (UTC)
I went to a birthday party, yesterday, which is why I didn't reply until now.
Anyway, looks like I'm going to Algarve, tomorrow, for a week. I should be back by next Thursday afternoon.
If I can, I'll watch the GTA V Multiplayer trailer and edit here. :D
Bawsaq stock company's found
Seen as tho your interested in the Bawsaq and such, have you noticed a load of company's in the background??
Gangs in GTA V
Hey man! What is your opinion about the new Grove Street which is now under Ballas control? And what about the Vagos? This Vagos member looks like Cesar Vialpando isn't? :D --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 13:51, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Don't be sad, if you don't know I played GTA 4 for the first time only this week and this is a 5 year old game. I had not a good computer during this 5 years that I was waiting for it and I know I have. I am not so excited for playing GTA V exactly in the release date like most of the users here on the Wiki, I could wait for PC's release. It's sad because I will not help so much in creating and editing GTA V's pages for missions, characters etc. because I don't have the game to check over. But I am sure that we will take at least two years to put all the GTA V's stuff here. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 16:03, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- You better get this game fast. We're watching you. ALWAYS! -- `ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 16:17, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
Don't go mad, bro. Remember, we are only month away from GTA5, who comes first to consoles... and then the free multi is not free on Xbox... and .. I don't think I'm helping, sorry, man :P
- To my knowledge, Instu was blocked the first time for six hours, due to repeated image violations, now he requests to be blocked? Either Ilan and Banana Boy are in collusion since there is no evidence about the blocks on neither of their talkpages.
- --Tony1998 (Talk * Contribs)-- 13:54, August 23, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Dragos. I returned yesterday night, from Algarve.
You are quite a Football fanatic, aren't you?! I love football too, but you've made a hell of a search there!...
I saw Braga's game against Panduri. Braga deserved it, don't you think so?
Have you seen Benfica? They lost 2-1 against Marítimo...and Sporting is on the 1st place with 9 goals scored in two games and only 1 goal allowed. They might be a problem this season, and Benfica's gonna play against them next week, in the Alvalade XXI, which is Sporting's home stadium.
Indeed, a heavy beating.
Better luck with Steaua. :)
Oh, I was already out.
But I'll try to Chat with you tomorrow night, on FB.
It looks awful, just parts of the pictures are seen, just sayin'. Sorry if I have done wrong :/ Jeansowaty 15:06, August 25, 2013 (UTC)Jeansowaty
- Jeans, you didn't do something wrong. He's right, it looks awful. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 15:08, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, but Ilan wants them to look normal, so I just reverted them. Jeansowaty 15:08, August 25, 2013 (UTC)Jeansowaty
- Full rollback works only if the edits you want to rvert were made by the same user (i.e. no interruptions like 5 edits made by 'x' and then one made by 'y'). -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 15:18, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah, man, I saw it!!!
About the group...our teams would be literally BULLIED in that group...
Hey Dodo, since you're getting GTA V on your Xbox will you doing multiplayer? I'm hoping to get Xbox Live around GTA V's release. By the way, if your Xbox is working, do you have Red Dead Redemption? It's a great game. Boomer8 (talk) 04:28, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
Stupid coaches, everywhere, everywhere...
Did you see our game against Brazil? Fucking 3-1?! I'm gonna be very honest with you, had Ronaldo have been there, he would show those guys what real football is.
Also, we've lost the 1st place of the qualification group because Russia won Israel, and now we're in the 2nd place.
Pepe? The guy ain't even Portuguese, he was born a Brazilian.
Yeah, I mean, that's the "not so bad" part, had it been a serious game and it would have been a total mess-up.
But still, I bet they were down after that game, I mean, friendly or no friendly, no-one with a two-inch brain and something else wants to lose a game.
Hey. I'm there now. Wanna talk?
That's cool Dodo. You are a great editor here, so a break is not a big deal. (Plus any free time you get you probably just want to play V) Talk to you soon. Sasquatch101 (talk) 20:55, September 15, 2013 (UTC
I'll aslo be inactive for the same reason, but later in October because of the school won't really start until October
Damn you R*, you should've launched it in march Good Luck!. AK-28 (Talk ★ Edits) 21:02, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, I know how school take time from editing and I'm currently in that endurement because school started for me five weeks ago! Good luck to you on this school year! :)
Yeah, I know about the exams, we have those here too.
We usually have the exams in the end of the school year, though (June - July). This year, besides the normal ones (Maths and Portuguese), the Government is thinking about making a new exam: English. I never study for Portuguese, English or French, so not a problem on those ones. Maths...I'm good at Maths, but Maths requires much more thought, nah' mean? Gonna study a lot the Maths exam.
Our first school day will be tomorrow. But it's still gonna be an awesome day, because of THIS!!!
Good luck, buddy. Hopefully you'll get good grades. :)
I'm sorry to hear that you won't be on the wiki that much; but I guess it's for the best. I probably will be inactive for the next month or so because of GTA V, and I'll not want to come accross any spoilers. I hope you succeed in whatever your looking to do Dodo; and at the end of this year, you run to your local gamestore, grab GTA V, and play it for a good six hours. And when ever you get the chance, would you mind archiving my talk page? See you later! :) Boomer8 (talk) 00:25, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
I prefer using "De Santa", mainly because it his current surname, as well as being the name he is best known by - maybe you should ask Tom about this.
And, boy, that's awesome! I hope you'll get it soon before being spoiled by spoilers :P
- It's obviously all there because of how big the Bigfoot in SA rumours became. Why can't you create the page? Tom Talk 19:34, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
you should discover his name now boy? ain't floyd hebert go jacked up by trevor with his GF debra :D —Preceding unsigned comment added by SuperDrifter101 (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
- Kifflom for all my uncle brothers, did you know what? The Zongar, Michael, can be (player's choice) a traitor of the brotherhood? --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 20:08, September 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Once you've print screened it, how do you save it as an actual image? VaultBoy Tom (Talk | Edits) 09:07, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
Dragos, what's up?
The other day I found a 100€ note under the carpet of the door of a bank near my school.
I bought GTA V yesterday!!! What a GAME!!!!
I know, right?!!!!!
Destiny, or something like that?
And you, did you get the game for your Xbox?
I went to the place where I usually buy my games, the biggest shopping mall, 'round here, and it was sold out at almost every store, but one, where there were about 10 copies of the game. That's where I bought it.
Also, when are you REALLY getting the PC version? I've heard some rumours about November - December?
When do you think it's gonna release then?
Dan's respond to the kid was "Just ignore him." The same applies to you. If he creates another blog, I'll most likely delete it and put a link to the article most likely to help him in the deletion summary. Tom Talk 08:39, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
- I have blocked him for multiple account use. His other account was globally blocked on Wikia, which might have something to do with his age. Anyways, he won't be coming back on this wiki anymore. Messi1983 (talk) 11:18, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with something on my home wiki. Do you know how to change the titles next to your username on your user profile. For example, yours says "Patroller", and The Tom's says "Bureacrat". On my home wiki, the default is "ADMIN", and I was wondering if you knew how to customise it through MediaWiki. The Milkman | I always deliver. 16:00, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
Links to the GTA Myths Wiki
Dodo I noticed that you deleted the links on multiple myth pages that go to the GTA Myths Wiki. Those links have just cause for being in place as they prevent users from creating their own myth articles on this wiki. So those links direct people to a more in depth review of myths of all kinds from the GTA series. Jeff and I have alreadly agreed a few months back that myth related pages can have a link to the GTA Myths Wiki. Both wikis are affiliates and have interlocking links on countless pages. I corrected the error, and if you have any concerns you can take it up with Jeff.
Hey Dodo, I heard about the removal of myth info on the Bigfoot and UFO page, and you got a lot of crictism for it. However, I think it was a good idea removal that stuff and just placing a link to the Myths Wiki. I'm just saying this to let you know that you have someone on your side.
Hey man! Have you seen the qualifiers? Did you saw Belgium how good? From a team considered non-soccer country, bad players or the French is better until two years ago, now Belgium is one of the strongest national teams in the world! Plus, I believe that Romania will qualify too, Netherlands will surely win against Turkey and Romania will beat Estonia of course. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 19:09, October 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Feeling happy with Romania now? :) Romania played very good against Estonia, I saw the highlights in the TV. And of course Turkey lost and ended in the 4th position! Meanwhile Belgium scored 1-1 against Wales -_-. But however we're qualified. There were many other surprises too, Bosnia qualified, and Iceland got a chance to qualify too. I can't wait for the World Cup, and plus, I'm seeing if I can go to Brazil to see the World Cup, the problem is with the very high ticket prices. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 10:13, October 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Croatia, Greece and Ukraine are beatable. But Portugal is a little bit harder. However I don't think it's really necessary to see the world cup because everything will be expensive as hell. Besides it, did you saw the PS4 price in Brazil? 3,999R$. The most expensive in the world. A pure joke this government. I got too much to talk but no idea how to express this in a shorter form. Event if the price will be even 4 times cheaper here in Europe, I feel really sad for the Brazilian people. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 10:28, October 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I must admit, the first think that I thought after I saw that Romania will play against Greece was : Damn Dodo, you're so lucky like Cesar. I'm seeing the Romanian league table here. It is interesting that just like Germany, Romania has 18 teams in the highest league. Belgium has 16, which is really boring in my opinion, because the championship/league ends faster. BTW, what do you think about GTA Online? --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 19:56, October 23, 2013 (UTC)