Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Main Page page.
Your edit to Cheetah was undone because the name is still Cheetah, the H is blocked in the sun reflection. Also, the Cheetah was not in the V trailer it was in a screen. -- Zulu2065 (talk) 17:54, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I've removed them from the GTA IV articles but could you remove them from the others. Tom Talk 15:42, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I wont do it without a reason, also, remove all the population estimates on this wikia before ill move a finger, as of what i can see they are ALOT more unrealistic than my correct ests.
- The populations are based on those of New York City, which Liberty City is based on, or so I believe it's a Wikia norm but I don't know much about that to be honest, it's just the way it is. While I can't help but "admire" your work ethic when it comes to GTA IV info, they are still your own estimates and are therefore classified as false information. Also I am not trying to annoy you, I'm enforcing the rules of the Wiki. One last thing, if you ever speak to me or another member of this Wiki like that again I will block you. Tom Talk 18:37, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay its just that i got really pissed by this, Since i had spent 3 days on all the calcs
GTA V's artwork
We may have a little of stress on this issue.
Now, I was going around on Facebook to search fore Rockstar Games info on GTA V, and when I was about to use that artwork with the blonde hot chick, I saw someone had already put up the image- and that were you.
So, as I didn't want to repeat you, I checked the File Usage to see if you'd already used it on the pages I wanted to post the photo in.
And I saw you didn't. So I edited two pages with it. But as you were the one uploading it seconds first, I wanted to ask you if you're okay with it so we don't have any bad blood between us.
Answer on my talk page.
Ok, stay safe buddy.
- Okay its just that i got really pissed by this, Since i had spent 3 days on all the calcs.
One or more of the images you've uploaded are not following our image policy. In future, please please read the policy before uploading new images.
Thanks for adding some information to the page Strawberry, I'm already foccused in neighborhoods in GTA V so your help is appreciated in putting info in the articles. Thanks. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 20:29, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
|Although everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions here, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to "Rockstar Advanced Game Engine", appears to be an act of vandalism, and has been reverted. If you continue to vandalize any pages, you will receive a block for an appropriate amount of time. Please refrain from doing so in the future. Thank you.
21:50, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
Looks like you've had this argument before. You keep adding it, I'll keep removing it.
|We kindly ask you (as well as all of our contributors) to please properly name and/or license all future images that you upload to the wiki. Image licensing and naming is part of our official Media Policy, and as such, it is asked of all users to respect the policy and add a proper name & license. When uploading an image to the wiki, towards the bottom of the page there is an option to add a license. Click on the drop down menu; there on the menu in the lower section, you will see "fair use and with permission" options (an example can be seen here for the beta VisualEditor, and here for the original Visual/Source Editor). The name can be modified in the bar right above the "add license" option, and must match with the Images Policy (a table of correct names can be seen here).|
For licensing images:
Ignoring the policy will lead the files you uploaded to be deleted and possibly to a block if you refuse to follow the policy. If you have any questions about it, please use the dedicated section, or contact me on my talk page or any staff member. Thank you!