Mr. Banana FaceEdit
- There should be some logos next to them, and the business template should be added on each of those pages. I'll do it myself sometime. Can't chat now, dinner time.Dodo8 Talk
Are you okay?Edit
I think we should delete "business type", since the page would be way too loaded. In place of it we should add BAWSAQ stocks... Example:
|Shitzu||N/A||IV • V|
|Ammu-Nation||AMU||III • VC • SA • A • LCS • VCS • CW • V|
- About the shares value, I'll create a slider, that it will show all 3 images, so we won't add the steady image. About the logos, I think they should be placed at the left of the business name.Dodo8 Talk
Hey Instu. Have you got something for me? Some new product? :D
NOO!!! OK. Why would I want one? What could possibly be wrong about that?
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! Still growing a wanker's beard? :D
I'm thinking of buying GTA V from Modern Wank. Maybe they'll sell it, besides the house furniture?
With a special gift: an in-game Modern Wank store.
Will you be able to see Marcus' nipple ring in GTA V? signature
...and the Russian Woman?
Hahaha, I think she's a bit TOO young.
Yeah, absolutely! Bring her on!
She's exactly my type of girl.
Of course it was, I like girls my age, and I'm not exactly 92, unlike that woman... No, I was 100% serious.
The sarcasm is in that I said I agreed that the Russian Woman was really the type of girl I like (which, in reality, is girls that are the same age as me and pretty) No sarcasm there.
Yeah, sorry about that exchange, I'm surpirsed he didn't fire on me first. Goodness knows why all the heat headed in your direction :s Free drinks are on me yo :p JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 13:21, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
Bidding adieu Edit
Yeah, I'm having the same problem...
i'm want ask about video walkthroughs. because on gta wikia use only "GTASeriesVideos"?
Rudzaki 14:37, 22 July, 2013 (UTC)
I've already done it, Banana Banano.
Queres falar pelo Chat?
Então também vou aos patos. :)
Ah, przepraszam, mój komputer przegrzany, a ja rozmawiając z tobą. :(
Wiem, prawda? Głupi komputer, chcę kupić chłodzenie od platformy, ale moi rodzice nie kupią mi cholerny jeden
Oh, dziękuję. Teraz muszę iść, ten gnój jest już podgrzewania ponownie.
Dzień dobry (jest 11:05 tutaj).
Tak, to było 41 º tutaj, gdzie mieszkam, ale to było w zeszłym miesiącu. W lipcu tego roku był znacznie słabszy, niż się spodziewaliśmy...
Już nie: Kupiłem chłodzenie off platformy już dziś!!!
Nie bardzo, to działa tak jak to było przed i najgorsze: komputer nadal podgrzewania ...
Miejmy tylko nadzieję, że nie przegrzewać ...
Przez krótki czas (idę na kolację i grać GTA IV po).
- Well I live in the east from Belgium in a german-spoken state. I'm near of the three-countries border so I'm 15km from Luxemburg and Germany. Well I don't know too much about Poland but I know a guy from East Germany and he told me that there are nice girls in Poland, isn't? --Thomas0802 (talk-Edits) 19:28, July 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Hahaha Ok :) I calculated and there are 1024km between the places were we live, actually it's not so far. --Thomas0802 (talk-Edits) 19:33, July 24, 2013 (UTC)
You are a banana! How dare you! My buddy, Strawberry, will eradicate your kind and make you tasteless on the sundaes and milkshakes!
- My incredible Strawberry will stop you at all costs! Amidargh!
- If Strawberry fails to stop you, my homie, Cherry, will finish the job!
For a beta template, it's good.
The only thing I would consider changing is the characters (there's Floyd, Amanda's Lover, Simeon...), but as the waiting time lessens, we'll have more information about all of this, and make a final "2.0 version". :)
BTW: Guess what, yesterday when I finished playing GTA IV and before I rushed to the TV to watch Fringe, my computer overheated, even with the cooling platform below (although it was after using it for 3 hours) ...
I might just order it...
Anyway, I only bought this fan yesterday...
Oh yeah!...So much (
HEAVY SARCASM no sarcasm at all) ...
OK. I'mma bear hug it. It better not crash...
Slightly. It still hasn't overheated today...STILL... :p
Well...in the next twenty minutes, this guy is sure to overheat, anyway.
An HP G62-a30SP.
No: 3 years old, bought it in 2010.
What about you? Which computer do you use?
Nice...looks like a smooth computer. :)
Now I'm off to play Sleeping Dogs.
You immediatly got my "portuguese instincts", man.
I've corrected it, now.
Appreciate it. :)
- OOU style is like our wiki, where you knows from the very first section if the page talks 'bout a character/weapon/vehicle from which game. "In-universe" means a writing style that makes you feel like you live in the wiki's subject's world. Examples would be the Assassin's Creed Wiki and the Max Payne Wikis. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 10:32, July 29, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, Instulent, the image on that page is not uploaded by me, but i only try to improve that page because these images should not supposed in the line "variant" but GTA V.--Yong feng (talk) 19:32, July 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Please contact me if i edit featured or hot page wrongly.--Yong feng (talk) 19:36, July 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, but how to know about a imnage that are copyrighted? the image about shriff cruiser with quad buke and police cruiser with quad bike is uploaded by Ilan xd. I just din't understand even i have read that page fully.--Yong feng (talk) 20:16, July 29, 2013 (UTC)
You're welcomies! :)
Meet you there-ies.
"Universes" Page Edit
Hello, care to explain why you marked the "Universes" page I added for deleltion? I mainly added it from GrandTheftWiki as I thought it offered a useful explaination into the way "Eras" and "Universes" work.
RE: Universe PageEdit
Well, if pages are copying Grand Theft Wiki's pages, then we just change them around a bit, we don't delete them, Also, I'm afraid I can't chat because I'm a little busy. Maybe later. VaultBoy Tom (Talk to me this way) 17:23, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
Well, I didn't know you have done it on other pages, but I'm saying here and now: in infoboxes, use acronyms (e.i. 'GTA V' and not 'Grand Theft Auto V'), while in the introduction section, we use the full name. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 11:22, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I often change only the 'Grand Theft Auto' part to 'GTA'. Someone else probably did that. Personally I prefer 'San Andreas' over 'SA'. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 11:27, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Dude, you are speaking with a guy who moved all pages from 'Bosses' category to 'Mission givers', not to mention I'm planning on moving all characters in 'Deceased Characters' and 'Unseen Characters' (there are not many in the latter), so don't tell me about how hard this task can be. Just today I added to every single 'Lost MC' member a matching template. I think I can handle this ;) -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 11:45, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
- It's fine. I wasn't going to believe everyone would like this idea, 'cos in short, everyone has their own taste. Personally I dislike this 3D uni/HD uni thing Mikey and Dodo started (GTW's idea of keeping both eras and universes was pretty good), I accept that. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 12:51, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I'm not trying to be rude or an ass or anything, but why did you undo my revision on Johnny Klebitz's page where I added, "it may demonstrate his fearlessness."? It says the same exact thing under Luis' page in his trivia, with him being possibly suicidal saying things like "Kill me already!", and when they say those quotes, they are under the same circumstances: In a gunfight. So, it's possible that they're both frustrated AND trying to demonstrate how unafraid they are in gunfights. SirLinkalot96 (talk) 18:16, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
I was awfullly disappointed with the SMG page...
For this one, I think we should keep the MP10 page. Even if we moved all of the images, templates, (etc...) to the SMG page, it wouldn't be as good or organized as the MP10.
Is it raining there? Want an umbrella? :)
Want a waterproof coat, then?
Do you want a shelter with steam water?
How can I make money if you don't buy anything? Corn flakes?
Modern Wank will not succeed! >:(
No can do. Wanna chat tomorrow?
GTA Wiki NewsEdit
Could you check my new blog post, please?
I'm effectively dead, so go for it Edit
I'm more or less dead right now, trying to contribute from what has to be one of the world's worst internet connections. Go ahead with whatever you need to do, I'll moderate at a later time if I can :( JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 17:52, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
Actually if you pasue at 1:02 in the online gameplay video you will see the RR version.
Also, Grand Theft Auto Online counts as a slightly seperate game to GTA V because it has a different GTA title, its own release date and its own story. VaultBoy Tom (Talk | Edits) 13:25, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Just... put it in the gallery... BTW, where iz the flucking license! >:) -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 17:04, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't care
- This is not up to discussion
- Either put license or don't upload the image >:P
- I dare you to say your 'Reason 2' to Jeff.
- I simply like number 5 ^^
- I took care of Amanda
- Nah, I'm too busy right now. Maybe later. -- 12:45, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
Hi i saw you deleted my post on the TAR 21 because of the image policy can you tell me how i've transgressed the policy. Thanks. CF0001
In that case i will re upload it properly. Tx CF001
Open enrollment Edit
Hi Instulent. It is Smashbro8. You were right about the Image Policy thing concerning the Enforcer and Granger . However, I was wondering if you and other editors think that image (Granger.jpg) is actually a new FIB Granger replacing the FBI Rancher or not? You all should probably take some time to deal with that! Sorry with the not following the image policy thing! I had no idea! Smashbro8 (talk) 15:42, August 27, 2013 (UTC)Smashbro8
Cavalcade FXT Edit
Look dude, the windows, roof, bed, and rear bumper of the truck are a perfect match for the Cavalcade FXT. The grill is a bit blurry, but it looks too be a match as well. Why do you keep changing it? What's your proof that it isn't the FXT? Seriously, give me a reason why I'm wrong; "It's not the vehicle" is NOT a reason. --Gothzilla the Annihilator (talk) 10:00, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
There is no d-pillar, I went through the trailer frame-by-frame to be sure of it. Anything that looks like a d-pillar is part of the background, and not part of the truck. Don't be obstinate. --Gothzilla the Annihilator (talk) 18:46, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
Radio Logos Edit
Golden Earring Radar Love hasn't been mentioned in the leak of the soundtrack so I'm assuming Rockstar Games removed it from the soundtrack before the game went gold, Game Informer Magazine that got to see a demo by rockstar games said it was in the game but it's not in the soundtrack listings. Andrew nicholson (talk) 10:34, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah we'll see when the game is released whether Radar Love is on the game, I think it was removed though and the soundtrack was leaked onto the internet by reddit uses have you been living under a rock for the past week. Andrew nicholson (talk) 10:46, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
You're obviously denying the fact that the Hunter is in GTA V but you'll see then we'll see who made the stupid mistake to remove the information about it
Deal with the "Nez" "Nez"Edit
- Because that I mark these pages with space e.i. " ") so it'll be listed as the first page in the category. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 17:07, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
So many people, so little time Edit
Stopping by to say thanks for contributing to the vehicle articles in my absence. I'm thankful to all those who came thorugh over the past six weeks. Everyone's done a great job. JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 17:24, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Instulent, it is Smashbro8. You seem to be working very hard to add those vehicles to categories and I'm wondering if you'd want some help with that? If you need any help adding vehicles, give me a shout; I wouldn't mind adding vehicles to their correct categories. Smashbro8 (talk) 18:14, September 2, 2013 (UTC)Smashbro8
- I was helping him earlier, but if you want you can help him for me because I'm busy cleaning up my house.
Hey how are you, Instu?
Let's chat sometime? :)
Ah, I had left you that session before I left.
Alright, why not? Here or at the WD?
I'll take that as here?
After thinking on that quite a long time of what doing you, I've came to a decision: to block you for a week.
You ignored what I was saying, undid my edits even after I told you not to undo these certain edits, threatened to report on rights abuse - something I didn't do, and generally don't show any respect to me as a part of administration. Not to mention you even told me to "fill a complaint" if I don't like the way you don't follow what I said to you (claiming this is one of your "rules", as well as clearly saying to me that you'll keep undo my edits.
"All users are equal", but that doesn't mean you can just dismiss what I was telling you. And so I give you the time to think how to approach me, as well as learning to listen to what your superior officers here tell you.
If you have any problem, there is a complaint you can fill on my talk page once your block ends. And don't think on posting me on Agent Wiki, because this conversation belongs to here, not there. To re-assure this, I've protected my talk page and demoted you temporarily.
And before you'll think that I don't appreciate you or your edits, let me stop you here. I do appreciate your edits and massive contributions to the wiki, from rnforcing the image policy to improving the vehicle pages, but there's this subject of your behavior, that while you do being friendly to <most> users, it seems like you treat this wiki more as a game.
Where have you been man? We've missed you being around, how's it going? Unfortunately we started the GTA V party without you; there's a mass stockpile of new vehicle articles. JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 16:15, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
An hour and counting Edit
RE: Steak Edit
Tasty and Realistic :P
why do you keep reverting it I made it better by stating the brand is based on Kawasaki sice the carbon RS is based on the ninja I know a lot about bikes since i am in a bike club. Owen1983 (talk) 13:05, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
Wanted Level in GTA VEdit
Can You Add The Stars in the Wanted Level in GTA V Page Please?
That's for me to know, and you to find out..
Done some research. Archived talk pages show that you're 99.9% Polish (and 0.01% a banana :D) and your favorite car is Willard.
Im guessing... Polish_Trucker?
The Baller (Version II) Edit
I chased a Baller (Version II);
- Chased it down a highway for about four miles.
- Shot the driver (and he then flipped the car over)
- Flipped the car back over by ramming it.
- Used the car to evade a two-star wanted level.
Re: Tailgater and Beejay XL Edit
I drove the Beejay XL, when repossesing Jimmy's, not much besides that. I haven't touched the Tailgater yet either, been doing missions and random encounters. ATM, the new Coquette is probably my most used car. JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 18:58, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
- It'll explode. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 20:44, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
As I said the same to Ilan, I've been working a lot for GTA V and that makes me tired. I'm just creating the pages so people can link it. I'm working in the mission pages right now. 'Might need your help. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 20:22, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- It's a big deal, use GTASeriesVideos to add information about the missions. Plus, adding infoboxes aswell. Rewards, trivia, you know that.. Just filling the pages. :) --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 20:25, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- All mission pages with no content just through Minisub, (1 to 29 in GTASeriesVideos order). Then we make the rest. Maybe it will take one or two days with full work though. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 20:32, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- No no hahaha, I don't own the game, as I love this Wiki too much, I'll add so much GTA V content as possible then play the game. (Enough time till waiting for the PC release :P) --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 20:35, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Well you know, it's impossible to not get spoiled. The whole world is talking and playing about it and it's a little bit hard to keep the eyes closed to all this. I will watch a full gameplay of GTA V on Youtube before playing. And however, playing the game is a whole different thing and feeling as only watching it, and plus, I need to add info to this Wiki. So I wouldn't get spoiled, I would be inactive here in 6 months till I can play the game without knowing nothing, take a good example, head back in 97 when GTA 1 came out, you could simply play the game on your Playstation 1 without getting spoiled by the media. Ain't it in that way, isn't? :) --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 20:42, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- About the missions? I'll work with it the whole day tommorrow because I'm free from school. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 21:12, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- That's nice man! Why don't you put this idea in the community noticeboard? --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 21:26, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
Instu! *shakes hand* Not much for me, but how are you? I heard about your "situation", which I won't go into that. :P So, did you get GTA V?
- I just kept the Standard Edition that pre-ordered back on January 31st (do you remember what GTA V event occured on that day?). I was supposed to get it on Wednesday, but my mom doesn't want to drive an hour and 30 minutes to a city that has a GameStop to pick it up. I will be getting it on October 3rd, my dentist appointment is located in the same city as the GameStop. For my delay, I will be delaying GTA Wikia Crew's Launch from October 5th to October 19th.
- --Tony1998 (Talker * Blogger * Stalker)-- 19:46, September 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks. I've uploaded a new pic of the bike, you can find it on Franklin's page. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 10:03, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
- "Own"? I don't own them, I just manage them. Anyway, apart from the R* and Agent wikis, I don't "own" any other wiki. - ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 19:57, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
I'm just curious as to why we cannot add helpful videos on pages?
- Yep. Most likely a PS4 game. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 18:31, September 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Nope :P After finishing the page I'll look for grammar errors, and after publishing it, I'll let you to fix the remaining errors. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 19:20, September 23, 2013 (UTC)
Rather than remove the image, could you let the user know about the image policy, and rename and add the licencing to the image yourself? We're deleting too many good images, thanks. Tom Talk 10:41, September 24, 2013 (UTC)