Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the GTA 5 Wishlist page.
I've been around a lot longer than you may think. Only now did i figure out how to Validate my account.
|We kindly ask you (as well as all of our contributors) to please properly name and/or license all future images that you upload to the wiki. Image licensing and naming is part of our official Media Policy, and as such, it is asked of all users to respect the policy and add a proper name & license. When uploading an image to the wiki, towards the bottom of the page there is an option to add a license. Click on the drop down menu; there on the menu in the lower section, you will see "fair use and with permission" options (an example can be seen here for the beta VisualEditor, and here for the original Visual/Source Editor). The name can be modified in the bar right above the "add license" option, and must match with the Images Policy (a table of correct names can be seen here).|
For licensing images:
Ignoring the policy will lead the files you uploaded to be deleted and possibly to a block if you refuse to follow the policy. If you have any questions about it, please use the dedicated section, or contact me on my talk page or any staff member. Thank you!
- Thanks for the reminder! I apologise for this. I wish Wikia would add this functionality to the built in image uploader whilst editing articles.--KoopaGalaxain (talk) 13:28, July 19, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, it's Meeston here.
I didn't know you're doing some edits in this wiki.
- Oh, Hi there Meeston! Yep, this is one of the wikis that I had been working on very long ago, before I discovered Wikizilla! I came back here earlier this year, and I've been adding info when it's applicable.--KoopaGalaxain (talk) 10:27, September 16, 2015 (UTC)
Please don't forget to follow our Policy regarding image names. For example, a possible name for your last file would be "CountyGeneralHospital-GTASA-OnFire". There's no need to give you a warning since it was correctly licensed, but try to add better names next time you upload a picture to the wiki. Thanks! Thegtaseeker96 (talk) 21:09, October 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, will do!--KoopaGalaxain (talk) 21:25, October 7, 2015 (UTC)
|You have been warned for violating the policy. If you repeat your actions, you will be issued with a block.|
- I apologise for the error, I did not mean for my edits to be in bad faith. I'm probably going to lurk for a while and learn the ropes again, as I don't edit here that often. Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused by my actions.--KoopaGalaxain (talk) 15:29, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
Still incorrect. Try to add the game name in the middle like this: "Pedestrians-GTASA-ClumpingGlitch.
To give you a reference, a proper file name should follow this sequence:
- Ah, thanks! That's all resolved now :D --KoopaGalaxain (talk) 16:47, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah, gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding.--KoopaGalaxain (talk) 12:07, January 2, 2016 (UTC)
I'm going to ask you to insert your images you've added to the page into a Gallery above the Trivia section. There's far too many images to simply place down the side of the article, as it's forcing sections to widen apart too much. Thanks. Monk Talk 16:54, January 9, 2016 (UTC)
- I'll get right to it. I was just looking at the page and thought that it was a bit cluttered. --KoopaGalaxain (talk) 17:45, January 9, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm on PC. I don't play Online very often though.--KoopaGalaxain (talk) 11:39, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
Hey bud, try using the Rockstar Editor for pics; record you near the vehicle (but not too close), and make sure to get in, turn the car around, and run away again. Then edit in the Rockstar Editor. Use the free camera to get the car in shot, and zoom in to about 2.6x, which gives you a great shot, and get a perfect front quarter. Make sure it is sunny, it is 11-13 oclock, and no other cars are players are in view. Also, turn off field of depth. ;) Monk Talk 19:04, August 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Alrighty. I've been working with the editor for a little while now, but I'm still learning the ropes! Thanks for the advice. :) --KoopaGalaxain (talk) 19:12, August 9, 2016 (UTC)