- What exactly did I do wrong?? --MOB-4-Life (talk) 13:23, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
MOB, you're still not following the image policy (example) in terms of naming and licensing. Please follow our image policy or refrain from uploading images.
Maybe if you explained it to me instead of just post vague stuff on my talk page I might change my actions. MOB-4-Life (talk) 19:26, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, so this is my fault, isn't it? Everything you need to know about the policy can be found in the link I left you in the first message. Reading this page alone would've tell you what was wrong with your images. Then you asked what you did wrong, I replayed to you about the wrong points, but you uploaded another image which didn't follow the policy; this policy is not hard to understand or follow.
- So, my advice to you is to check the policy page before questioning. Before you would think such, I'm not picking on you or something, I merely enforce the rules and policies of this wiki and I'm very sorry if I wasn't clear at first place.
- -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 19:59, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I suppose technically I did.. I just kind of copied the information from the North Yank page and altered it slightly. From what I understand the town is called Ludenndorf and the state is called North Yankton so it would make sense to give it a separate page the same way Los Santos and San Andreas have their own pages. That's probably not the issue though is it? --MOB-4-Life (talk) 10:39, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- I suppose that's fair enough. As I say I just copied it over so it might not even be true (the setting I mean) I just wanted to put more than one sentence on the page. --MOB-4-Life (talk) 10:45, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
Agreed about the Lifeinvader thing
Yo man, I'm working with missions in GTA Online. If you have experience about creating articles about missions in the game, your help is appreciated. Thanks. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 17:56, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
|We kindly ask you (as well as all of our contributors) to please properly name and/or license all future images that you upload to the wiki. Image licensing and naming is part of our official Media Policy, and as such, it is asked of all users to respect the policy and add a proper name & license. When uploading an image to the wiki, towards the bottom of the page there is an option to add a license. Click on the drop down menu; there on the menu in the lower section, you will see "fair use and with permission" options (an example can be seen here for the beta VisualEditor, and here for the original Visual/Source Editor). The name can be modified in the bar right above the "add license" option, and must match with the Images Policy (a table of correct names can be seen here).|
For licensing images:
Ignoring the policy will lead the files you uploaded to be deleted and possibly to a block if you refuse to follow the policy. If you have any questions about it, please use the dedicated section, or contact me on my talk page or any staff member. Thank you!
|You have been warned for violating the policy. If you repeat your actions, you will be issued with a block.|
This image was uploaded without a license and was improperly named. Please follow the Image Policy in the future: any further violations of the Media Policy will result in a block. If you require any assistance, please feel free to ask me or any other member of Staff for assistance, and we will be happy to assist. Thank you.