Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the Southside Hoods page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. The Tom (talk) 20:07, September 21, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, thanks for noticing, I noticed it myself just now! Thanks for correcting me :) Jeansowaty 13:10, October 13, 2013 (UTC)Jeansowaty
|We kindly ask you (as well as all of our contributors) to please properly name and/or license all future images that you upload to the wiki. Image licensing and naming is part of our official Media Policy, and as such, it is asked of all users to respect the policy and add a proper name & license. When uploading an image to the wiki, towards the bottom of the page there is an option to add a license. Click on the drop down menu; there on the menu in the lower section, you will see "fair use and with permission" options (an example can be seen here for the beta VisualEditor, and here for the original Visual/Source Editor). The name can be modified in the bar right above the "add license" option, and must match with the Images Policy (a table of correct names can be seen here).|
For licensing images:
Ignoring the policy will lead the files you uploaded to be deleted and possibly to a block if you refuse to follow the policy. If you have any questions about it, please use the dedicated section, or contact me on my talk page or any staff member. Thank you!
- Thanks! Spiky Eared Pichu (talk) 12:04, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
Diva Star is fake
Hate to break it to you bud but I'm 99.9% sure that she's fake.
>she was on I'm Rich
Can you find a source for that? Me and others couldn't.
>check the lcpd database
Again, cite your sources. If it was, then why doesn't she have a section dedicated to her listing on the page? This is all obvious fanfiction. I mean the giveaway is the birthdate and how almost none of the GTA characters have a birthday that states the day and month. I don't know what's so hard to understand about it? Universetwisters (talk) 16:19, October 2, 2016 (UTC)
- I'd rather have you talk this out with an admin. And no need for the "hate to break it to you" because I wasn't sure on the officiality. Spiky Eared Pichu (talk) 07:00, October 3, 2016 (UTC)
- ::I felt the need to tell you because you seemed so sure about it when you reverted the edit. I was just defending my point while pointing out the flaws in yours. - Universetwisters (talk) 14:20, October 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Just because I reverted it doesn't technically agree with it. Case closed. Spiky Eared Pichu (talk) 15:42, October 3, 2016 (UTC)
- ::Just because you reverted it doesn't technically agree with it? That doesn't make sense. You said that she was mentioned on I'm Rich and she had an LCPD database, which she obviously didn't. Even though the case is closed, could you please cite your sources in the future? - Universetwisters (talk) 16:11, October 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Fine, then. Let's move on now and focus on other articles that would need sourcing. Spiky Eared Pichu (talk) 16:31, October 3, 2016 (UTC)