Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the User:The-Milkman page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. -- Dan the Man 1983 (Talk) 10:21, September 29, 2011
- I haven't read your newest blog, yet, but I will. As for now, the 'Crew' pages don't work, since we still don't have a special space for them (like the Posse pages in RDWiki).
- -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 07:07, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I can always contact Wikia to add a 'Crew' namespace (although I'm not sure they'll do it or something). I actually against adding this 'Crew' namespace, 'cos, as seen on RDWiki, it leads to a mess. But, well, what can I do, it's stronger base... When I'll have this thing settled, I'll inform you. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 07:32, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
It´s me Krashier. ^^
- I checked and in the IV credits he's listed as "United Liberty Paper". I think it would be best to just leave it as it is for now. Tom Talk 09:04, September 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, on here you're just an editor. That could be misleading to users, they might actually think that you're a staff member. Tom Talk 09:24, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
- My bad. I don't know if there's any way to remove it, it was put there by Wikia staff. The Milkman | I always deliver. 09:34, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Really? Why? Tom Talk 09:35, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
- http://www.wikia.com/Stars/The_Milkman The Milkman | I always deliver. 09:44, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
- I'll search the code for you. You can also ask Dodo8 for help. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 14:25, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Milkamn, wussup?
Firstly, let me congrat you, Justin and the whole crew for the new HQ!
Secondly, I've purchased a small two-car garage. It's not much, but if the crew needs another small place, that'll do.
Thirdly, when are you excatly active? In Sunday-Thursday I'm available during evening (in Israel), while in Friday/Saturday i'm available in morning.