Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the Sandy Shores Airfield page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. McJeff (talk) 08:28, December 29, 2013 (UTC)
--Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 09:10, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
I see you do some pretty nice job with the Template:Gtav missions. Could you have a look at other Gta missions templates ? Some of these are marked as unfinished. RainingPain17 (Talk - Edits - Blogs) 09:07, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
Please explain the difference
GTA Online mission template, you are separating:
San Andreas Flight School Update | GTA Online Flight School Jobs
Excellent, thanks for that. I had not noticed they had been added seperately a couple of weeks apart. I need to make a few edits to their individual pages to reflect that now. Thanks again for explaining. Smurfynz (talk) 22:10, October 20, 2014 (UTC)
Rockstar "higjhlighted" Content Creator jobs
None of these jobs are Verified. They are just normal user created jobs that R* highlighted and suggested players could add to their games themselves. Not sure we need to have pages for them at all, but if we do, they shouldn't be on the Verified list. Sorry to have to revert your edit. Smurfynz (talk) 07:22, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
Must admit I did a big double-take. How could I have missed all those? Took me a minute or two to figure out what they were and why they weren't showing on the SC. Smurfynz (talk) 07:48, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
Seems a shame to waste your research/work. I might make a section on the Content Creator page for Rockstar Highlighted/Recommended jobs but no page will be needed for each individual job. Smurfynz (talk) 08:11, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
Ah, I thought it was all added at the same time with the Flight School update. My bad.
The br tags make the templates look a bit strange though, and it doesn't really make much difference as it still skips onto a new line without these tags.
- Restored the split of flight school jobs for now. We could ask the opinion of other editors/staff what they think about br tag, other templates will need these tags too if most pepole will like the idea.
- Since we're on the topic of mission templates, I've also made similar changes to GTA V missions template.
- The navbox template originally allowed for 20, but I changed it to 25 so I could fit in other groups in GTA IV template. Yesterday I increased it to 30 so I could fit in side missions (will be adding later). The strangers and freaks have a separate template.
- 11:26, October 29, 2014 (UTC)
New enhanced version jobs
Good stuff. I did the exlusive races for the enhanced version but forgot to go back and look at the rest of the jobs after Social Club went offline for a while.
I didn't even get to add the links for the new (uncreated) pages to the Deathmatch, Capture, Last Team Standing and Parachuting page lists. It's still on my list of Work in progress though. smurfy (coms) 23:29, December 22, 2014 (UTC)
Hi ToJ. Have you ever thought about becoming a Patroller? Sean (Smurfynz) suggested you to Tom, one of our bureaucrats. Another user has been suggested to him as well so if you are interested an election will be set up. Are you interested? SJWalker (talk) 17:05, April 22, 2015 (UTC)
- No problem. Staff roles aren't for everyone. Keep up the good work you're doing already. :) SJWalker (talk) 17:22, April 22, 2015 (UTC)
Are you sure about that "Get a Gold Medal in a Flight School Lesson" objective? That would be a real b***h to have to do. And if it's like the "Complete a Stunt Jump" objectve a player may be screwed if they already have all golds. Ash-274 (talk) 23:11, May 29, 2015 (UTC)
Independence Day Release
- I understand your point but... they did not mention that the discount would last for the year. They only mentioned that the double GTA$ and RP will last for the weekend. Is it too early to tell if the discounted price will last for the year? MC (MyComputer) 13:56, July 1, 2015 (UTC)