- "We're going for a little ride into Hepburn Heights, whack us some filthy Diablos been dissing Queen Lizzy."
- ―Yardie gang member about the Diablos.
Two Yardies show up in a Perennial after Claude recieves a phone call by King Courtney. They want Claude to drive to Hepburn Heights to whack some Diablos who have been insulting Queen Lizzy. Claude has to stay in the car or else the Yardies will think he bailed out on them and will attack him. Claude has to kill at least ten Diablo gang members, either by doing a drive-by or by running them over. After that Claude drives back to the Yardies turf and drops the Yardies off.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive to Hepburn Heights
- Kill ten Diablos
- Drive them back to the Yardie turf
- The mission's name is a play on the term "easy rider".
- The default radio station in the Perennial is K-JAH.
- If the Perennial take much damage, and later wrecked, the Yardies gang members will get out of the car and shot Claude with a shotgun and an Uzi.
!PC Version |-! |