|Not to be confused with Ghost, a boat in Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.|
The V8 Ghost is a sports coupe in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
The V8 Ghost is designed as a low profile coupe with sports car-like characteristics, resembling a Lotus Esprit V8 with a different front. The car tends to come in one of two different color schemes, either assigning two colors for the body and trims (which is usually dark grey) or one color for both the body and trim.
In terms of performance, the V8 Ghost has a great speed which can be matched with the Stinger and the Cheetah. The car has a great handling, and has a decent durability, since it can take at least four major hits before smoke comes out of the hood. The only downside that its braking is rather poor.
As suggested by its name, it is likely powered by a V8 engine.
- Parked near the northwest corner of Staunton's tallest building in Bedford Point, Staunton Island.
- Frequently spawns around Bedford Point, especially when in close contact with the aforementioned parked V8 Ghost.
- Hospital car park in Hope Medical College, Pike Creek, Shoreside Vale.
- Driveway of one house in Cedar Grove, Shoreside Vale.
- Spawns at the player's Staunton safehouse after completing the Car-azy Car Give Away list, along with a PCJ-600.
- May appear at the parking lot of The Big Shot Casino.
- The car's name comes from its resemblance with the Lotus Esprit. "Esprit" is French for "spirit" or "ghost".