|This article needs more images of:|
Rear quarter image.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
As implied, the VCPD WinterGreen is based on the civilian WinterGreen, which in turn is based on a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide, true to the usage of the Electra Glide by real-life police officials. The VCPD WinterGreen, however, can be identified by the presensce of red strobe lights, a permanently black paintjob, no top box and lower handlebars. The bike also sports a minor cosmetic difference between the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 2 versions of the game, featuring a taller windshield in the PS2 version than in the PSP version.
Sharing a similar body as the WinterGreen, the performance of the VCPD WinterGreen may be considered similar to or better than the WinterGreen's, with good speed and acceleration. Similar in construction to the Freeway, however, the WinterGreen requires moderate use of the brakes to handle sharp corners.
- Vice Point Police Station, Vice City.
- Little Havana Police Station, Vice City.
- Downtown Police Station, Vice City.
- Commonly driven in roads of Vice City, if the player has no wanted level.
- The name is derived from the character John Wintergreen from the 1973 film Electra Glide in Blue. Wintergreen, played by actor Robert Blake, is an Arizona motorcycle cop who rides a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide - the real-life model for the WinterGreen motorcycle.
- The police siren of the VCPD WinterGreen is shared with the VCPD Enforcer and the FBI Washington.
- WinterGreen - Base model.
- HPV-1000 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas equivalent.
- Police Bike - The Ballad of Gay Tony and Grand Theft Auto V equivalent.