- "The ultimate American dream - get someone else to park your car."
- ―GTA San Andreas Website.
The Valet missions are a series of side missions in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. These missions are triggered when Carl Johnson walks into the red marker at the front of the Vank Hoff Hotel in Financial, San Fierro, just north of the Big Pointy Building, only when wearing the Valet Uniform. The side mission and uniform are only available after completion of the mission 555 We Tip.
The objective is to collect a hotel patron's vehicle from the front of the hotel (they will drive into the driveway) and drive it round to the underground parking lot. The player will get a time bonus for every car in terms of parking the car well aligned into the designed place and keeping it damage free.
- Level 1: Park three cars in two minutes (reward $100).
- Level 2: Park four cars in two minutes (reward $200).
- Level 3: Park five cars in two minutes (reward $300).
- Level 4: Park six cars in two minutes (reward $400).
- Level 5: Park seven cars in two minutes (reward $500).
The Vank Hoff Hotel is located directly between the Victim and the The Well Stacked Pizza Co. in Downtown San Fierro. Alternatively, you can follow the trolley tracks to the hotel, as they run right by the cul-de-sac where the mission begins.
- When the player kills or hits one of the valet employees outside the mission, usually his friends will start to attack the player; the player also will get a one star wanted level.
- If you kill one of the employees in the mission, your time will be reduced in 20 seconds as a penalty. But his friends won't attack the player.
- The mission can be a great way to take cars for the Exports and Imports. You can see many cars which can be on the Import/Export list. Simply jack a car and bring it to the ship.
- Carl can use the valet service as same as the hotel's guest. When Carl parked his car on the driveway, the valet employee will drive Carl's car to the parking lot. This won't work using bicycles or some cars.
- If the valet tries to park Carl's car when Carl is still inside the car, which may happen if Carl parks it, then goes back into the car before the valet reaches the car, the valet will carjack Carl. The valet will also activate any nitro that was available in the car.
- It is not possible to jack a car that another valet has already taken during the Valet mission.
- Valets can be seen roaming the streets of Las Venturas and North Los Santos but do not have jobs at any establishments.
- The target vehicles are not affected with the cheats "fast cars" or "weak cars".