- "Retailer of high-end jewelry and blood diamonds, famed for its flagship Portola Drive location."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
A flagship branch of the company is located on Little Portola in Rockford Hills, Los Santos. According to a painting on the wall, Vangelico was founded in 1852. It is modeled after the David Orgell's store on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills. The interior contains several displays with jewelry and luxury accessories, a cashier and an office. The store is inaccessible to the player outside of heist missions.
Events of GTA V
It is robbed by Michael De Santa and Franklin Clinton during The Jewel Store Job. Michael first poses as a customer with glasses provided by Lester Crest to case the store. He deals with an unnamed Jewelry Store Clerk. After the robbery, the store is closed down for the rest of the game and panels will now cover the windows and doors, stating that the store is "Undergoing renovations."
Events of GTA Online
The shop is inaccessible in the original version of GTA Online however after the After Hours update, it becomes accessible in the Enhanced Version during a Client Job. Paige Harris enlists the GTA Online Protagonist to rob the store of a shipment of diamonds using the Terrorbyte's drone.
The same clerk is still working in the store during this robbery, albeit she is no longer wearing glasses.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Grand Theft Auto Online
- Diamond Shopping (Enhanced version only)
Vangelico stock will plummet after The Jewel Store Job, but will partially rebound after completion of Minor Turbulence. Buying stock at its reduced price prior to completing this mission can yield an approximate 42.57% return on investment.
- On top of the rooftop construction, there are some blueprints lying on a table. However, these blueprints appear to be that of the FIB Headquarters, meaning the model was simply reused. This was fixed in the enhanced version.
- Its title on LCN, VAG, is a possible reference to the short form of 'vagina'.