- "Retailer of high-end jewelry and blood diamonds, famed for its flagship Portola Drive location."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
It is located on Little Portola in Rockford Hills, Los Santos. According to a painting on the wall, Vangelico was founded in 1852. It is modeled after the David Orgell's store on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills.
Events of GTA V
The interior contains several displays with jewelry and luxury accessories, a cashier and an office. The store can be accessed until the heist mission. After the robbery, however, the shop door will be blocked off, with a panel stating that the store is "Under renovations."
The shop is inaccessible in GTA Online.
- On top of the rooftop construction, there are some blueprints lying on a table. However, these blueprints appear to be that of the FIB Headquarters, meaning the model was simply reused. This was fixed in the enhanced version.
- Its title on LCN, VAG, is a possible reference to the short form of 'vagina'.
- If you try to spawn into the store after the heist using modifications or glitches, the floor will not be solid, and you'll fall under the map for a few seconds before spawning outside (Tested on Xbox 360).