- "Retailer of high-end jewelry and blood diamonds, famed for its flagship Portola Drive location."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
A flagship branch of the company is located on Little Portola in Rockford Hills, Los Santos. According to a painting on the wall, Vangelico was founded in 1852. It is modeled after the David Orgell's store on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills. The interior contains several displays with jewelry and luxury accessories, a cashier and an office. The store is inaccessible to the player outside of heist missions.
Events of GTA V
It is robbed by Michael De Santa and Franklin Clinton during The Jewel Store Job after their stunt in Marriage Counseling, where Michael pulled down Martin Madrazo's house. After the robbery, the store is closed down for the rest of the game and panels will now cover the windows and doors, stating that the store is "Under renovations."
The shop is inaccessible in GTA Online.
Vangelico stock will plummet after The Jewel Store Job, but will partially rebound after completion of Minor Turbulence. Buying stock at its reduced price prior to completing this mission can yield an approximate 42.57% return on investment.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- On top of the rooftop construction, there are some blueprints lying on a table. However, these blueprints appear to be that of the FIB Headquarters, meaning the model was simply reused. This was fixed in the enhanced version.
- Its title on LCN, VAG, is a possible reference to the short form of 'vagina'.
- If you try to spawn into the store after the heist using modifications or glitches, the floor will not be solid, and you'll fall under the map for a few seconds before spawning outside (Tested on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.)