|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
Requiring improvement: Walkthrough images and sections dedicated to each of the three methods
Selling vehicles is pretty straight forward. After the player has delivered a vehicle to the warehouse they can sell it right away. The player must go to the Ad-Hawk Autos website on the computer located in the vehicle warehouse office and selecting 1 to 4 vehicles to sell or a collection if the player has completed a collection. There are three choices for selling vehicles:
- Private: The buyer will take the car as is. The payout is the least amount of the three choices, but does not cost anything up front. This also attracts the least resistance.
- Showroom: The buyer requires minimal modifications and pink slips for the car. It has the second best payout but does require some payment up front for the slight modifications and requires a two-step delivery process to collect the pink slips briefcase and then deliver to the buyer. This attracts moderate resistance.
- Specialist Dealer: The buyer requires High-End modifications to be done before it can be sold. This choice has the best payout but does require the highest payment up front for the high-end modifications that would need to be done. This attracts an intense resistance.
- There is a time limit of five minutes to apply the modifications required.
- The up-front cost takes care of all the modifications costs. Now, the flat rate fee means that the modifications being applied to the vehicle would actually be cheaper then taking it to a mod shop, but since these vehicles cannot be kept there is no benefit to this, except that the player is not paying for each individual mod and can trial different looks without spending their cash on their own vehicles. Unless selling a collection of vehicles, the associates won't receive a payout except for what they receive as an associate through SecuroServ.
Once the player has selected which buyer they want to export the vehicles to, they need to get the vehicles to the drop-off point marked on the minimap. There is a 15 minute time limit for the delivery.
If there are no opposing players outside of the player's organisation in the session, then NPC's will spawn in pairs of blue Sultan RS to attack the player. Each pair of Sultans will have 2 NPCs, a driver and a passenger armed with a Pistol or Micro SMG. Private deliveries will attract 2 pairs of NPCs, Showroom deliveries will attract 3 pairs and Specialist Dealers will attract 4 pairs.
|Barn in Grand Senora Desert/Great Chaparral|
|Procopio Truck Stop|
|Zancudo Treatment Works|
|HJ Silos Galileo Park|
|Container port (4 different spots) near Ocean Motion or Daisy Lee, Terminal|
|Mirror Park Boulevard, East LS|
|Vitus Street, Vespucci|
|Little Seoul Carwash|
|Behind Hardcore Comic Store, Eclipse Boulevard|
|Morningwood Boulevard, Morningwood|
|Carson Avenue, Davis|
|Alta Street north of Hawick Avenue, Hawick|
|Behind Mirror Park Tavern|
|Los Santos Customs, Burton|
|Chupacabra Street, Elysian Island|
|Jamestown Street/Innocence Boulevard, Rancho|
|Eclipse Boulevard next to Tequi-la-la, West Vinewood|
|East Joshua Road, Grapeseed South.|
|The Chrome Dome, next to Helmut's European Autos, Paleto Bay|
|Rex's Diner, RON Alternates Wind Farm|
|Premium Deluxe Motorsport (Simeon Yetarian)|
|Marina Drive, Alamo Sea|
|Vinewood Garage, West Vinewood|
|Luxury Autos, Rockford Hills|
|Americano Way, Richman|
|Buen Vino Road (Devin Weston's house)|
|Buen Vino Road, Marlowe Vineyards|
|Ineseno Road, Pacific Bluffs|
|La Fuente Blanca, Martin Madrazo's house.|
|Lake Vinewood Estates carpark.|
|Lake Vinewood Drive, Vinewood Hills|
|North Sheldon Avenue, Vinewood Hills|
- No specific mods are required - simply apply one random selection on each category to avoid wasting time.
- If there are two players or more players participating in export, the mechanic will comment on how "there's always one holding the rest of the team up" if one player takes more time to apply modifications.
- The NPCs spawn is triggered when the player gets a certain distance from their warehouse.
- Depending on the A-B route, these NPCs will spawn at specific locations, typically in pairs.
- These NPCs will give up after around 30 seconds of pursuit if the player retains at least 500 yards of distance from them.
- NPCs will always give up once the player is around 500 yards away from the delivery location.
- Be wary of reckless drivers scared by long-distance gunfire from tailing enemy NPCs.
- To minimize NPC gunfire damage to the exported vehicle, the player can stop and take care of all 2-4 waves of the Sultans in one location and still have around 12 minutes left to collect pink slips (if required) and deliver the vehicle to the buyer.
- The player does not need to brake for the drop-off corona - the car is immediately halted once touching the corona.
- The Cargobob can be used to deliver the vehicles to the buyer. This shows the benefit of certain more expensive Vehicle Warehouses with more open areas to allow parking of a Pegasus (or stolen) Cargobob prior to entering the warehouse to commence exporting.
- Upon arrival at the buyer, the player does not need to disengage the hook and carefully place the vehicle to avoid damage, scripted delivery will occur as soon as the Cargobob hovers over the delivery corona.
Once the vehicle(s) have been dropped off, the commission will be deposited directly to the player's Maze Bank Account.
Assuming no damage to the vehicle is sustained on obtaining or exporting the net profit for each vehicle type is as follows:
|Top||$40,000 - 0 = $40,000||$70,000 - $10,000 = $60,000||$100,000 - $20,000 = $80,000|
|Mid||$25,000 - 0 = $25,000||$43,750 - $6,250 = $37,500||$62,500 - $12,500 = $50,000|
|Standard||$15,000 - 0 = $15,000||$26,250 - 3,759 = $22,500||$37,500 - $7,500 = $30,000|
After exporting the vehicles, there is a cool down of 20-50 minutes before the player can go and sell other vehicles, dependent on how many vehicles were exported simultaneously.