|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by |
|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Now you can exercise your pent up road rage without concern for LSPD response units in Vehicle Vendetta -the new Adversary Mode that pits you and your teammates against an opposing crew of motorized maniacs, all competing for power-ups that can singlehandedly turn the tide of battle."
- ―Rockstar Newswire description.
- "Get in your vehicle and enter the arena. You'll use power-ups, weapons, and reflexes to take out the other team in this frantic clash of cars"
- ―In-game description.
Vehicle Vendetta includes 4 levels with this name and 3 more that are listed under Vehicle Vendetta Street. The first group takes place in arenas placed avobe a certain region of the map and the second group takes place in certain areas of the map, enclosed in props that acts as boundaries.
Depending of the host's preferences, the adversary mode will be either a "score-based" mode (the team with the most points or reaches the required score wins) or "last alive-based" mode (the team with the most lives or who takes all the rival team's lives wins).
Two teams are set in both sides of the arena in any sportscar, armed with twin repeating guns to take out the opposite team's cars.
Players should be careful when moving around the arena, as falling from the same will count as a penalty for the team (losing points in this case).
Power-ups are used during gameplay to add an element of destruction and action to the Adversary Mode. These are the power-ups that are available to the player:
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players for five seconds.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Beast: Automatically transforms the player into a Rhino Tank. It last for 30 seconds.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team's vehicles for five seconds.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent for 10 seconds, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them. These works in the same way as in a GTA Race.
- Deadline: Automatically switches the player onto the Nagasaki Shotaro, complete with devastating light trail. It lasts for 15 seconds.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
They are represented in the upper side of the screen and also warns if the rival team has a powerup (mainly "Beast" and "Deadline").
|Vehicle Vendetta I takes place in an arena above Paleto Bay.|
|Vehicle Vendetta II takes place in an arena above RON Alternates Wind Farm.|
|Vehicle Vendetta III takes place in an arena above the Vespucci Canals.|
|Vehicle Vendetta IV takes place in an arena above the Alamo Sea in Sandy Shores just to the west of where Trevor's trailer is.|
|Vehicle Vendetta Street I takes place on Terminal with the boundaries being the area that contains the containers.|
|Vehicle Vendetta Street II takes place in Vinewood with the boundaries being Las Lagunas Boulevard to the east, a little beyond Hawick Avenue to the south, Power Street to the east, and Vinewood Boulevard to the north.|
|Vehicle Vendetta Street III takes place in Paleto Bay with the boundaries being the length of Procopio Drive, and the Great Ocean Highway.|
- This is the first Adversary Mode to have two names for the same gameplay.
- ↑ "Vehicle Vendetta" announced on Rockstar Newswire. Rockstar Newswire (January 2, 2017).
- ↑ Mission: Vehicle Vendetta I - Rockstar Games Social Club
- ↑ Mission: Vehicle Vendetta II - Rockstar Games Social Club
- ↑ Mission: Vehicle Vendetta III - Rockstar Games Social Club
- ↑ Mission: Vehicle Vendetta IV - Rockstar Games Social Club
- ↑ Mission: Vehicle Vendetta Street I - Rockstar Games Social Club
- ↑ Mission: Vehicle Vendetta Street II - Rockstar Games Social Club
- ↑ Mission: Vehicle Vendetta Street III - Rockstar Games Social Club