- For a direct alphabetical list, see Category:Vehicles in GTA San Andreas
Please discuss changes to this list on the talk page.
|Two-Doors and Hatchbacks||Four-Door Sedans/Saloons and Station Wagons||Trains||Public Service||Novelty||Government|
|Aircraft||Boats||Motorbikes/Bicycles||Remote Control||Misc||Trailers/Rolling Stock|
- Airtrain - The uncontrollable airliner based off the Boeing 727 in GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories.
- FBI Car - The FBI car featured in GTA III and GTA Advance. It was similar to the Las Venturas police car, but had a different grille. The model was to be featured in an unused cutscene. The model and a low quality texture still exists in the game and can be turned into a drivable vehicle via use of modifications.
- Fenton - Fenton is a Beta version vehicle that scheduled to be in the final version of the game. It was cut for an unknown reason. It could be a cheap 4-door European compact car or a Luxury Executive sedan probably made by Enus. This vehicle was also cut from Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Float - The Float was a beta vehicle that was cut in the final version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Only its handling data exists. Its handling shows that would have been a slow vehicle, like a train or a parade float. But, if it is a train, the name would be appropriate for a maglev train, which is supposed to be capable of moving very fast by not touching a track and floating with magnets.
- Idaho - The 2-door coupe featured in all other 3D Universe GTA games.
- Rio - The cataraman sailboat featured in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories.
- Roller - Another new vehicle. Nothing is known about it but its handling. It appears to be either a roadroller or a rollerskates. A GXT entry for the Roller exists.
- Skateboard - A cut weapon in GTA: San Andreas but also a vehicle. It was cut during the development of the game and was planned to be introduced in the mission Madd Dogg's Rhymes. In the PS2, the HUD icon is the only remains. However, in the PC version it is a complete weapon, but it can only be found in one of the game's beta interiors. Nonetheless, the weapon will only appear if it is enabled in the game's files. If not enabled, it will be a Knife.
- The Stinger was supposed to return but it was replaced by the ZR-350.