Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of vehicles are exclusive to or modified in The Ballad of Gay Tony, the second and final episode for Grand Theft Auto IV. All vehicles from GTA IV and some from The Lost and Damned are available in The Ballad of Gay Tony. There are 20 new vehicles introduced to the episode and four returning in their modified variant or were inaccessible until now. Some names from the 3D Universe, like the Caddy and the Tampa make a return.
Before proceeding to edit the vehicle pages, please refer to the Manual of Style/Vehicles to understand the vehicles' page contents.
- Bullet GT
- Schafter (second generation)
- Stretch E
- Super Diamond
- Super Drop Diamond
- Skylift - Inaccesible, unless Yusuf Amir is chased after the mission "For the Man Who Has Everything".
Returning from The Lost and Damned
- Bati Custom
- Double T
- Yusuf Amir has a custom flame vinyl, black Lycan in his apartment, but it cannot be driven or accessed in any way.
- Similarly, a Slamvan can be seen in "Frosting on the Cake", but it cannot be obtained by the player.
- NOTE: Click on the images to go to their articles, or hover over the image to reveal the vehicle's name.