|This article needs more images, because:|
Rear quarter image.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
The Ventoso is a customized moped/motorized bicycle featured exclusively in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
Based on a late 1970s moped or a motorized bicycle, the Ventoso is evidently distinguishable by its compact framing and comes with a back-mounted, hard cover pannier, similar to the Pizza Boy. The Ventoso resembles a Piaggio Ciao moped with the front appearing more similar to a Honda Super Cub, but it is customized with an electric motor instead of a 2-stroke engine (this is evidenced by the lack of exhaust pipes).
Despite its appearance, the Ventoso performs apparently better than the Faggio scooter, with higher top speed, higher acceleration and lighter weight.
- During the mission Conduct Unbecoming, after Victor Vance comes out of Fort Baxter Air Base, it is parked next to the gates.
- During the mission The Bum Deal, a higher horsepowered version of the Ventoso can be seen outside of the White Stallionz Bar and can be taken.
- Occasionally seen driving around Vice Point.
- A bullet-proof version can be purchased from King Knuts in Downtown for $2500. (PS2 only)
- Ventoso is Spanish, Portuguese and Italian for "windy".
- Despite being an electric vehicle similar to the Caddy, the Ventoso still has the same engine sound as the Faggio, only being higher-pitched and softer.
- It's one of ten electric vehicles in the GTA Series, the others being the RC Bandit, Baggage Handler, Airtug, Caddy, Forklift, Voltic, Khamelion and Surge.