- Toreno: "You know, after what you've done for me, it's like you're a pro now. I've got double agents in Panama who wanna put a price on your head. A Russian spy, some little, fat, Boris-looking guys is asking for clearence to interrogate you - Russian style. Calipers on the genitals. Feels good. You'd like it."
- CJ: "That ain't nothin' cool, man! Just leave me alone! You're bad news!"
- Toreno: "Don't worry about it! The Russians got bigger things to worry about than your genitals, believe me."
- — Mike Toreno tells Carl Johnson about why he needs him for protection
Toreno says he used Sweet as an excuse to get Carl to do jobs for him. They aren't releasing him yet, but they are looking after him, stating that Toreno needs Sweet alive as much as Carl does - apparently. After the last job, a price was put on Carl's head. Toreno needs him to start doing some real wet work.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the abandoned airstrip and buy it
The reward for this mission is increased Respect.
- This is one of two missions (the other being the first part of Jizzy) where the player can perform other missions "during" this mission.
- The book Toreno is reading at the beginning is named Conspiracy Theory.