- "The Russians got bigger things to worry than your genitals, believe me."
- — Mike Toreno.
Toreno says he used Sweet as an excuse to get you to do jobs for him. They aren't releasing him yet, but they are looking after him, stating that Toreno needs Sweet alive as much as you do - apparently. After that last job, a price was put on your head. Toreno needs you to start doing some real wet work.
Go to the abandoned airstrip in Verdant Meadows and buy it. It will cost you $80,000. If you don't have this amount of money, go out and earn it (or steal it). Once you have purchased the property, go into the office where you will see a red marker. Walk into it, and you'll receive a phone call from Toreno. The mission Learning to Fly (the Flying School) is automatically triggered.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the abandoned airstrip and buy it
- This is the only mission, along with Jizzy, in which the player can save the game or do other missions during a mission (discounting Learning to Fly which, as a school, can be completed in bits and pieces). This is due to the necessity of having enough money to purchase the airstrip.
- This is the only mission where the player doesn't receive money from Mike Toreno as a reward.
- There is a book, in the Mike Toreno's hand named, "Conspiracy Theories " in the beginning. And Toreno says to Carl about theories are made up by people. Toreno says, the history isn't even real, it's all made up with lies.
- Mike Toreno is telling a part of the book which contains "It says Hitler killed himself and that we nuked Japan" then he is still saying that the people believe in these things.
The reward for this mission is increased Respect.