- For other biker gangs, see Bikers.
The Vice City Bikers is a motorcycle club in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - simply put, they are "the biggest family of misfits, outcasts and badasses" as quoted by their leader, "Big" Mitch Baker. A group of stereotypical bikers, they wear leather, give off a gruff, tough persona, have long beards and hair, wear biker attire and ride chopper style motorcycles. Circa 1986, they are the only gang, along with the Cuban Gang, that Tommy Vercetti opens relations without forcibly taking it over. Kent Paul gives Tommy a call that Love Fist won't start the concert without protection. During the first mission, Mitch Baker gives him a race to prove his skill with Cougar and Zeppelin. Right after that, Tommy gets anxious and demands Baker protect Love Fist, but Baker responds to him that this is about family and not just a battle. On his second mission, Baker tells Tommy to wreak havoc in Downtown. On his last mission, Baker (who is playing a pinball machine) tells Tommy that he must steal back his bike from the Streetwannabe's and then take it back to The Greasy Chopper bar. Right after that, Mitch calls Tommy to confirm that he has given some protection for the Love Fist concert. This indicates that Tommy is now a member, as Mitch told him that they only do favors for their own, and a beta outfit entitled MC Tommy exists.
The Hells Angels motorcycle club is the inspiration for the gang, as they are later hired as security for a concert of the hair metal band Love Fist. This is an obvious reference to the disastrous Rolling Stones' show at Altamont, where Hells Angels were hired as security and an Angel stabbed a member of the crowd. They are heavily influenced by Neo-Nazi culture, with some of them have Eiserne Kreuze (Iron Cross) tattoos on their shoulders, as well as wearing Pickelhaubes.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, the Vice City Bikers are revealed to be a large criminal organisation owning several businesses in Downtown Vice City and Vice Point. They appear to be at war with other local gangs the Streetwannabe's and Cholos for Empire sites. In 1984, during Victor Vance's takeover, the Bikers were ultimately forced into hiding controlling a very small part of south Downtown where their base of operations is run out of The Greasy Chopper. They also apparently run some kind of business out of the Moist Palms Hotel as they can be found there in GTA Vice City during rampages and in the mission Taking the Fall in GTA VCS.
Known Territory as of 1986
- The Greasy Chopper - Motor bar, possible informal Club House, Big Mitch Baker's favorite hangout.
- Moist Palms Hotel - Possibly extorted by the club as many members can be seen outside.
- Pole Position - Two members can be seen sitting at the table with the heavier set girl dancing on it.
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
- Their favorite radio station's are V-Rock and Vice City For Lovers.
- They are the only gang in GTA Vice City to ride motorcycles.
- Although members of the gang don't usually appear during normal free-roaming in GTA Vice City, there will always be a stationary member wearing Armor outside the Greasy Chopper Bar. The stationary member will fight if provoked in melee, but will run away if he hears a gunshot or gets hit.
- Except for the stationary member, the three members in Alloy Wheels of Steel and the groups of Bikers appearing in Rampages in GTA Vice City, members of the Biker gang rarely spawn during free roam. Sometimes one or two can be seen riding a motorbike in the area south of Downtown. If spawned with mods, the Bikers won't band together like other gang members, but will act as regular pedestrians.
- Members of the Vercetti Gang will shoot at Bikers but only if the Bikers stay too long in their line of sight. The Bikers will then usually speed away on their motorbikes or run away.
- All Biker gang member models are chubby, poking fun at the stereotypical American citizen appearance, a running gag in the GTA series.