|For the neighborhood in Grand Theft Auto V, see Vinewood (HD Universe).|
Vinewood is an affluent district in Los Santos, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is bordered by Mulholland (north), Richman (northwest), Market (south and east), Temple (east) and Rodeo (west).
Vinewood is located in the north-central region of the city. The district is based on Hollywood, Los Angeles, although some of the counterparts of iconic Hollywood landmarks, like Blastin' Fools Records or the Cathay Theater, are actually located in the nearby districts Market and Temple.
Vinewood is one of the least populated areas in the urban areas of Los Santos, but also one of the most affluent, along with Mulholland, Richman and Rodeo. The district is home to many of Los Santos' movie stars, musicians, and models.
Typically, the player can find more high-class vehicles and sports cars being driven around in this area.
Events of GTA San Andreas
Places of Interest
- Duval's Mobile Glass
- Lillians Appliance
- Pik N' Go Market
- Power Video
- Starland Camera Centre
- AK-47 - At the movie studios, behind the westernmost studio
- Flowers - At the cemetery
- Molotov Cocktail - To the right of the Hobos diner
- Nightstick - Inside a small structure at the movie studios
- Sawn-off Shotgun - At the movie studios
- Sniper Rifle - On the highest floor of a scaffolding at the back side of InterGlobal Television studios
- One Police Bribe - On an alley located west of the cemetery and north of the country club
- One Unique Stunt Jump
- One Gang Tag
- The iconic Vinewood Sign is actually located in Mulholland, northeast of the district.
- In the Chatterbox FM segment of the Liberty City Free Radio in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, a caller mentions Vinewood for producing "heartwarming movies" and says that if Vinewood makes such movies, he is to "start killing people himself and blame it all on Vinewood."
- Vinewood is where Lionel Starkweather, the main antagonists from Manhunt (another Rockstar game) made movies until his career was finished.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Commerce • Downtown • East Beach • East Los Santos • El Corona • Ganton • Glen Park • Idlewood • Jefferson • Las Colinas • Little Mexico • Los Flores • Los Santos International Airport • Marina • Market • Mulholland • Ocean Docks • Pershing Square • Playa del Seville • Richman • Rodeo • Santa Maria Beach • Temple • Verdant Bluffs • Verona Beach • Vinewood • Willowfield|