This is one of the Vinewood Souvenirs missions that Trevor receives from Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill. This mission becomes available once Trevor has retrieved "souvenirs" from the first four celebrities.
Trevor meets Nigel in Del Perro where Trevor turns over the four items he's collected so far. While the two are talking, Mrs. Thornhill appears, saying that she's just spotted Al Di Napoli. In the conversation with Trevor, Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill imply that they have stalked Di Napoli, actions which have led to legal trouble.
Soon, Napoli himself appears. Upon recognizing Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill, he attempts to flee. Trevor must pursue Di Napoli in Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill's car, a pursuit that ends with Di Napoli drives through a hospital and out a window where he crashes on a city street. When Trevor pulls up next to Di Napoli's car, he wrestles the movie star from the wreck and into the trunk of Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill's vehicle. The couple thank Trevor and drives off with Di Napoli.
- Enter in Nigel's car.
- Follow Al Di Napoli.
- Follow Al Di Nappli through the hospital.
- Aproach Al Di Napoli's car.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Stalker - Don't lose sight of Al Di Napoli.
- Accident and Emergency - Don't hit anyone inside the hospital.
- Not a Scratch - Do not damage the vehicle.
Los Santos Meteor Newspaper
"Al Di Napoli has been kidnapped by a group of unknown, possibly elderly, assailants who pursued him in a high-speed chase through the streets of Los Santos, leaving a trail of carnage in their wake. Eyewitnesses repost seeing the actor being put into the truck of a car outside the Pillbox Hill Medical Center by what looked like a homeless man. It's a story unbelievable enough to be reminiscent of the kind of action movies Al used to star in before he discovered methamphetamine, and police are curious why the kidnappers picked Di Napoli, whose career has been on the skids for a over a decade, rather than somebody more famous or relevant. At this time, no ransom payment has been requested."
- The player can hear some unique dialogue between Trevor, Nigel, and Mrs.Thornhill if they try to do the unique stunt jump during the chase.
- If Trevor drives on the left hand side of the road, Nigel will comment on how he is "using the proper side of the street for once."
The mission "Vinewood Souvenirs - Al Di Napoli" starts at 13:34