Trevor meets Nigel behind a business in Strawberry. Nigel is standing near the car used in Vinewood Souvenirs - Al Di Napoli. Al Di Napoli can be heard yelling from the trunk. Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill tell Trevor they are not sure what to do with Di Napoli. They ask Trevor to handle the situation.
Trevor gets into Nigel's car and begins to drive Di Napoli towards a railroad crossing near the Palmer-Taylor Power Station. Di Napoli pleads with Trevor to release him. At this point, the players is given several options as to how to complete the mission:
- Pull over and release Al Di Napoli immediately. Di Napoli gives Trevor $3,000 and promises not to tell anyone.
- Keep driving towards the Power Station. Eventually, Di Napoli offers to pay Trevor $10,000 to release him. If Trevor does pull over, Di Napoli gives him the agreed sum and again promises not to tell anyone. An internet article and news broadcast later reveal that Di Napoli refused to press charges or discuss his captivity.
- Park the car on the tracks. A train passes through and destroys the car. After a cutscene, Trevor calls Nigel and informs him of Di Napoli's demise. Nigel tells Trevor that he and Mrs. Thornhill will remember Di Napoli "as he was on TV".
- Enter in Nigel's car.
- Take the car to the train tracks.
- Release Al Di Napoli. (Optional)
- Leave the car on the train tracks.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Skin of your Teeth - Exit the car just before the train hits.
- Locomotivation - Kill Al Di Napoli using the train.
Weazel News (Radio)
Los Santos Meteor Newspaper
(If Al Di Napoli is released)
"Al Di Napoli has survived his kidnapping ordeal and is back home safe and sound. The actor issued a statement saying that he doesn't want to talk to police, the press or anybody else about what happened during his abduction, calling it the "most humiliating experience of (his) life", but will be accepting calls from agents and producers about possible direct-to-TV movie roles to help him heal as an artist."
(If Al Di Napoli is killed)
"We can confirm that Al Di Napoli has been found dead on the train tracks by the Palmer-Taylor Power Station. Emergency workers have still not recovered all of the actor's body, which was only identified by his distinctive over-sized veneers. Our thoughts are with the Di Napoli family. While they were preparing for the worst after his kidnapping, surely getting mangled by a freight train was not high on the list of possible outcomes and, if it was, police should probably talk to them."
The mission "Vinewood Souvenirs - The Last Act" starts at 19:02
- Even if the player chooses to release Di Napoli, it is still possible to kill him before he runs away. However, if the player does this, none of the news articles will appear.
- It is likely that killing Di Napoli is the canon choice due to the Gold medal objectives.
- A small portion of this mission is seen in Trevor's character trailer when he is seen bailing out of a blue Premier (the same car used in this mission) before it is destroyed by a train.
- If the player chooses to spare Di Napoli, Nigel's car can be kept post-mission.