|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
Trevor meets Nigel behind a business in Strawberry. Nigel is standing near the car used in Vinewood Souvenirs - Al Di Napoli. Al Di Napoli can be heard yelling from the trunk. Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill tell Trevor they are not sure what to do with Di Napoli. They ask Trevor to handle the situation.
Trevor gets into Nigel's car and begins to drive Di Napoli towards a railroad crossing near the Palmer-Taylor Power Station. Di Napoli pleads with Trevor to release him. At this point, the players is given several options as to how to complete the mission:
- Pull over and release Di Napoli immediately. Di Napoli gives Trevor $3,000 and promises not to tell anyone.
- Keep driving towards the Power Station. Eventually, Di Napoli offers to pay Trevor $10,000 to release him. If Trevor does pull over, Di Napoli gives him the agreed-to sum and again promise not to tell anyone. An internet broadcast and news article later reveal that Di Napoli refused to press charges or discuss his captivity.
- Park the train on the tracks. A train comes through and destroy the car. After a cut scene, Trevor calls Nigel and lets him know that Di Napoli has been disposed of. Nigel promises to remember Di Napoli as he was in the movies, and not as he was in real life.
- Skin of your Teeth - Exit the car before the train hits. (jump out of the car while it's moving)
- Locomotivation - Kill Al Di Napoli using the train.
- If the players first releases Di Napoli and then replays the mission, a Weasel News report can be heard discussing Di Napoli's escape, all while Di Napoli himself can be heard still yelling in the trunk of Trevor's car.