- "Nothing drives down real estate prices like a good, old-fashioned gang war. Apart from an outbreak of plague, but that might be going a bit too far in this case. I've noticed that the Yakuza and the Colombians are far from friends. Let's capitalize on this business opportunity."
- ― Donald Love
Waka-Gashira Wipeout! is a mission in Grand Theft Auto III given to protagonist Claude by media tycoon and businessman Donald Love from the Love Media building in the Bedford Point district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Claude visits Donald Love who, already being involved with real estate in Liberty City, wants to develop more properties. He realizes the cheapest way to buy the land and develop is to start a gang war between the Yakuza and the Colombian Cartel, who are already enemies. Donald tells Claude to get a Cartel Cruiser and kill the co-leader of the Yakuza, Kenji Kasen, without leaving the vehicle. Claude drives to the car park in Newport, runs over Kenji, escapes Newport and leaves the vehicle.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Fort Staunton and steal a Columbian gangcar
- Now get to the multi-storey in Newport and whack Kenji
- Kenji is fender meat! Get out of Newport and dump the car
- Now dump the car
- There is a trick here that makes this mission easy. Before entering the top floor of the Newport Multistory Car Park. Get a Cartel Cruiser then stop at the floor below the top floor. Then get a Rocket Launcher and shoot it where Kenji is standing. After shooting Kenji, ride the Cartel Cruiser to the top, and then dump it. However, the Yakuza is likely to see you if you do this.
- Using the rocket launcher once inside the car park will earn a one-star wanted level. Using it 2-3 times will raise it to three stars.
- You can also throw a Molotov directly beneath Kenji. You may burn yourself, but Kenji can easily die of it.
- Make sure the Cartel Cruiser is in top condition as Kenji is protected by several armed men. It may be beneficial to preform a drive-by shooting rather than running him over as it prevents his men from getting within shooting distance.
- The first sentence Donald Love says originates from the his mentor, Avery Carrington, as referenced when he used it in a conversation with Grand Theft Auto: Vice City protagonist Tommy Vercetti.
- If you try to fight off the Yakuza members before trying to kill Kenji, you'll recieve a three-star wanted level.
- Waka-Gashira (若頭) is the second-in-command in Yakuza hierarchy.
- Completing this mission before finishing Kenji's missions will prevent the player from reaching 100% completion as Kenji Kasen is killed in this mission.