Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a disambiguation page for Wanted Level
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wanted Level is a feature in the Grand Theft Auto series which determines how much the player is wanted by the Law enforcement, and is treated differently throughout different games in the GTA series:
- Wanted Level in the GTA 1 Era (GTA 1, GTA London 1969 and GTA London 1961)
- Wanted Level in GTA 2
- Wanted Level in 3D Universe (GTA III, GTA: Vice City, GTA Advance, GTA: San Andreas, GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Vice City Stories)
- Wanted Level in the GTA IV Era (GTA IV, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony)
- Wanted Level in GTA: Chinatown Wars
- Wanted Level in the GTA V Era (GTA V and GTA Online)