|"Weasel" redirects here. For the character in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, see Little Weasel.|
- "The mouthpiece through which simultaneous moral outrage and cultural hedonism gets funneled into the living rooms of the American people."
- ― Description at Bawsaq.com.
Originally referenced briefly during radio advertising as the broadcaster of various fictional television shows, Weazel is expanded in Grand Theft Auto IV into a complete television network, including Weazel News. Weazel is a parody of US TV network FOX Broadcasting Company.
The station was originally spelled Weasel in GTA Liberty City Stories (the station's name does not appear in written form in GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas), while the Weazel name was officiated in GTA IV. The station has its own building in Los Santos in GTA V.
|Slogan/Motto||Start usage||End usage||Version|
|"Standing Up To The Liberal Agenda One Issue At A Time"||2008||2013||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|"Confirming Your Prejudices"||2013||Still in use||Grand Theft Auto V|
GTA Vice City — GTA Liberty City Stories
- Just the Five of Us (GTA Vice City; broadcasted Friday nights)
- My Five Uncles (GTA San Andreas)
- Law (GTA San Andreas; broadcasted Thursdays)
- Intergalactic Wrestling Title (GTA San Andreas; broadcasted weekends)
- Swapmeet (GTA Liberty City Stories; broadcasted Thursday evenings)
- Bad T and Theo (GTA Liberty City Stories; replaced by Swapmeet due to poor ratings)
- The Men's Room (GTA IV and The Ballad of Gay Tony)
- Split Sides (both Ricky Gervais and Katt Williams)
- Republican Space Rangers (GTA IV, Episode 456 and Homecoming for EFLC)
- Venturas Poker Challenge
- How To Survive When There is A Suitcase Nuke On Your Train
- Vinewood Cunts
- Vacation Home Sluts
- Terror Marathon
- Crow Reunion in Iran
- Weazel News (GTA IV and EFLC)
- Homo Erectus
- Waning with the Stars
- Undertaker (TBoGT)
- Burger Shot
- VIP Luxury Ringtones
- Michael Graves campaign ad
- John Hunter campaign ad
- VIG Insurance