Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The street has connections to Playa Vista, Bay City Avenue, Prosperity Street, North Rockford Drive, Morningwood Boulevard, Dorset Drive, Cougar Avenue, Sam Austin Drive, Americano Way, Hardy Way, Greenwich Place, Mad Wayne Thunder Drive, Steele Way, Dunstable Drive, Portola Drive and Rockford Drive.
It is one of the longest streets in Los Santos, passing through Pacific Bluffs, Morningwood, Rockford Hills, Richman and West Vinewood. It is connected to the Del Perro Freeway and Great Ocean Highway, and is at least 4 lanes wide throughout its entire stretch, with a median divider. There is a dirt path leading to the Kortz Center, on the western side of West Eclipse Boulevard. It is based on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
Places of Interest
- Hill Valley Church (corner of North Rockford Drive)
- Los Santos Golf Club (corners of Mad Wayne Thunder Drive and Dorset Drive)
- Richman Mansion (corners of Americano Way and Hardy Way)
- The Richman Hotel (corner of Hardy Way and Greenwich Place)
- Cottage Park (corners of Greenwich Place and Dunstable Drive)
- Michael's Mansion (corners of Portola Drive and Rockford Drive)
- Café Redemption (corner of Morningwood Boulevard)
- Enoteca Kerplonk (106 West Eclipse Boulevard)
- Oldie But Goodie (corner of North Rockford Drive)
- The Mighty Bush (Morningwood)
Two Strangers and Freaks missions take place here:
- Tennis courts (corner of Cougar Avenue, Rockford Hills)