- Chan: "Yeah, but I heard the other drivers have cars that are race lightened for extra speed. How can even I - the best driver in the city - compete with them when they cheat like that?"
- Huang: "You mean they're driving race cars in a car race? ...That's disgraceful."
- Chan: "I know and I've got to win this race, Huang."
- —Chan Jaoming and Huang Lee discuss about the upcoming race.
Chan is passing through a hangover when Huang mets him in the garage, he says that he partied too much last night and now is not in condition to participate in the race. He then asks Huang to help him by smashing the other racers off the track, saying that is still fair to do this, as the other races have cars way better than his.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a fast car and head to the starting grid
- Barge the rivals out of Chan's way
- Chan is winning. Keep the rivals off his back
The player will need to grab a fast car to do this mission, Chan's Comet in front of the garage will do the job. Go wait for the racers near the starting line. At the start of the race, the street race champion loses control of his car and crashes against the wall, due to Huang's sabotage, making the player only need to worry about the three other competitors. The player will need to push the racer's vehicles off the road to allow Chan to reach the first place, a simple bump should be enough to make them lose control. The race has three laps, make sure that Chan cross the finish line first to complete the mission. After the race is done, Chan happily comments how he won the race without even needing Huang's help, much to Huang's frustration.
The reward for completing this mission is $100. If the player is using the Nintendo DS or the iOS/Android version of the game, the missions Jackin' Chan and Stealing the Show are unlocked. However, if the player is using the PSP version, instead of Jackin' Chan, the mission Parking Pickle would be unlocked. The turf map is also now available in the PDA and many races will become available through the map.
Mission Replay description
"Chan's idea of fair play is, 'anything goes, so long as he wins'.
So, he got me to smash all the other drivers off the track at his street race.
He wasn't even grateful. Rich prick asshole."
|Whack the Racers|
|Whack the Racers|
- The name of this mission is a reference to the 1965 cartoon show, Wacky Races.
- It is possible to destroy the other three rival racing cars during the mission progress by a heavy weapon, though this is difficult to perform, since the cars are presumably fast to catch, and the shots may become misses while firing at them and the shots may assault on Chan's car. However, if they are indeed destroyed because of this trick, all the player needs to do is following Chan to the finish lap and complete the mission, disabling the remaining laps if doing this in a very short period of time. This is confirmed on the mobile version.