The Angel Pine Junkyard is a large facility located just north of the small town of Angel Pine in Whetstone, San Andreas. Large construction vehicles and processing facilities dominate this small patch of land, which abuts the narrow channel that separates Whetstone from the remainder of Flint County and San Fierro to the north. The facility remains unused during the events of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and provides no more than a location to collect various vehicles, including a beaten-up Glendale of the type normally referred to as a ghost car, a stop for the Trucking side-mission, and a Desert Eagle.
- BMX - Near a trailer.
- Two Cement Trucks - Inside each of the 2 northeastern-most hangars.
- Dozer - Parked just south of the western-most hangar.
- "Beater" Glendale - Near the northeastern-most hangar.
- Tow Truck - Parked just north of the western-most hangar.
- If you stay at the junkyard long enough, you may see a police chase. A random car will enter followed by a Police Ranger. The police will drive off after any criminals have been killed.
- The Dozer is the only industrial vehicle that does not spawn here.