Whitewood Estates is a district in west Las Venturas, San Andreas, bordering Blackfield, Redsands West and the Pilson Intersection. The district is both a residential and industrial district, since it has numerous houses and abattoirs. It's residents are diverse. It houses a safehouse, which Carl Johnson could purchase for $30,000. It's based on the Providence neighborhood, at northerwest Las Vegas.
Places of Interest
- Burger Shot
- Sindacco Abattoir
- Whitewood Estates Safehouse
- Plastic factory featured in "You've Had Your Chips".
- Chainsaw - In front of an entrance to an abattoir west of Burger Shot.
- Sawn-off Shotgun - Behind the Sindacco Abattoir.
- Heat Seeking Rocket Launcher - Northeast corner of the upper level of a large parking lot southwest of Pilson Intersection
- Two Horseshoes
|Neighborhoods, districts and areas in Las Venturas, San Andreas|
|Blackfield • Creek • Las Venturas Airport • Linden Side • LVA Freight Depot • Old Venturas Strip • Pilgrim • Prickle Pine • Randolph Industrial Estate • Redsands East • Redsands West • Roca Escalante • Rockshore East • Rockshore West • Spinybed • The Strip • Whitewood Estates • Yellow Bell Golf Course|