Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike Burger Shot, Wigwam Burger restaurants are not interactive to the player. The chain is roughly similar in size to Burger Shot's, with one restaurant in Liberty City, one in Alderney and two in Los Santos. In GTA Chinatown Wars, Wigwam Burger offers scratch cards that may be used to win food items from Wigwam Burger or a $50 cash prize.
It could very likely be based on Whataburger, considering that both of them share similarities such as the name and the logo. It could also be based on McDonald's, with its similar logo, status as a burger restaurant, and locations in-game.
- In GTA IV, The Triangle branch of Wigwam Burger is located in a replica of Candler Building, which similarly locates a large McDonald's restaurant.
- In GTA V, the Del Perro branch is a replica of a Coffee Bean Tea Leaf store located on Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
- Wigwam Burger has a Native American theme, with several characteristics reinforcing this claim. The "wigwam" name itself appears to be derived from the name of a traditional form of Native American dwelling occasionally confused as a teepee (a confusion which could also arise from the design of Wigwam Burger's "W" logo, which appears more like a teepee). The motto for Wigwam Burger, "No need for reservations", as noted at the end of "I'm Rich", may also refer to Native American reservations.
- "No need for reservations" could also refer to its lack of customers, indicating that the restaurant is uncrowded.
- The celebrity Kerry McIntosh apparently crashed her red Huntley Sport into the side of a Wigwam Burger while she was intoxicated.