The motorbike is used by the Angels of Death, and is based on a Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom.
Its beta version exists in the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV, having different handlebars and featuring a "Wolfsbane" badge, but missing the "WMC" decal on the fuel tank, as well as a license plate mounted on the rear. The fuel tank is also different, being smaller than the TLAD version.
Current Design Gallery
For a vehicle of its type, the Wolfsbane has a balanced performance, being similar to the Daemon in that aspect. Acceleration is rather impressive and top speed is average, as well as decent handling and stopping distance. Unlike most choppers in the game, the Wolfsbane is able to perform stunts a bit easier, though it still needs assistance of any small jump to do these. This bike also has good traction off-road and is less prone to lose control or doing excessive wheelspins.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
V-Twin (In-game model)
The Wolfsbane is one of the rarest choppers in the game, spawning mostly on certain circumstances.
- The Wolfsbane appears, along with the Nightblade, in Malc's first random character encounter. When you first sight Malc this will trigger a cutscene were Malc has been waiting for his Uptown Rider friend, DeSean but hasn't met up with him yet so Malc asks Johnny to help find him. Johnny agrees to help. When you find a bike follow Malc until you find DeSean down in The Meat Quarter. He tells Malc and Johnny that some bikers were cheating in a race and DeSean got shot. DeSean then leads Malc and Johnny to the cheating bikers in Westminster were starts a brief stand off. After you have eliminated all the enemies a brief cutscene starts. After you successfully complete this mission there are many bikes left behind by the deceased bikers, which are both Nightblades and Wolfsbanes.
- During one of Angus' Bike Thefts, Angus Martin will occasionally ask Johnny to steal a Wolfsbane. Note that the mission briefing will refer to it as a "Wolfbane".
- Can be found at night on the Hickey Bridge between Alderney and Algonquin while driving a Double T Custom.
- Can be found at daylight on the crossroad in front of the Linen Lounge (North Holland) while driving a Habanero, Lycan or a Double T Custom.
- The Wolfsbane plays the radio station Liberty City Hardcore by default when entered.
- In the Lost MC clubhouse, a large picture of the rear quarter of the Wolfsbane can be seen. As suggested by the license plate, it's the beta model.
- The Wolfsbane is considered to be the base version of the Police Bike and the Sovereign.