The Yellow Jack Inn is a bar in Grand Theft Auto V.
The bar is located between Panorama Drive and Route 68 in Sandy Shores, Blaine County. It is a very simple and small bar, with a rustic appearence that offers the darts minigame for the player. It also serves drinks and has a Pool table, despite neither of these features being available to the player to use. There is many pictures of vehicles on the walls inside, including a picture of a Towtruck from The Lost and Damned located on the left side of the entrance on the other side hung up. There's even a snake inside a glass box next to the pool table, which looks like the one in the back of the dressing room in the Vanilla Unicorn.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- Trevor Philips Industries
- Crystal Maze
- The Civil Border Patrol (Strangers and Freaks)
- Funeral Party (GTA Online)
- The bar was seen in the second GTA V trailer and the My Blaine County commercial.
- There are bloody footprints around the pool table, possibly a hint of the Infinity Murders.
- Despite there being a sign outside reading "no dogs allowed", Franklin can still bring Chop in without any trouble.
- Although Trevor was barred by Janet the landlady, he can still enter the premises as often as he pleases.