Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "It's obvious where these fake chips are coming from. The Sindacco Family owns a plastics factory across town. I'm gonna blow it to shit!"
- — Wu Zi Mu
You've Had Your Chips is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by San Fierro Triads leader Wu Zi Mu from his office in The Four Dragons Casino, located along The Strip in Las Venturas, San Andreas.
Woozie and Carl are inside Woozie's office playing blackjack. Woozie loses, and complains Carl is bad luck for him. Then, Guppy comes in the office, presenting two chips to Woozie. He then realizes one's a fake, and apparently, the Sindacco Family is to blame. Infuriated, Woozie wants to blow up the plastics factory where the chips were made. Carl tells Woozie to chill, and decides that he goes himself.
Carl makes his way to the factory in Whitewood Estates. Once there, he realizes that the front entrance is guarded, so he makes his way to the other entrance. Once inside, two thugs immediately notice him, and tell everyone inside the factory about Carl. Once inside, the boss of the factory tells the thugs to shoot Carl and protect the chip-making machines. However, Carl kills the thugs, and destroys the machines. He then makes his way back to the casino. Guppy asks him how did it go, and Carl says the counterfeit chips have all been taken care of.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Head towards the factory unit on the outskirts of town. You're going to disturb their operation
- They're expecting visitors now! Get into the factory quickly
- Destroy every one of those injection molding machines now
- Great work, the job's done! Get back to Woozie's casino in one piece
- A glitch may occur at the last cutscene, when Guppy drives out from the garage the door won't open fully and the vehicle will stuck. Then the vehicle will backup followed by the close of the garage door and sounds of cars hitting walls, and Carl will be talking to the air.
- Another glitch occurs after the opening cutscene. If you bring a Rhino Tank to the mission and use the Trip Skip option, you will spawn high in the air and fall trawling rapidly. Your Rhino will eventually land in the desert, flip, and explode.
You don't have to waste ammo or hurt yourself while destroying the machines. You may place satchel charges between the machines and trigger it outside of the factory. If you don't have any satchel bomb right now, a shotgun blast is also efficient to destroy the machines, if you don't have a shotgun, there is one mobster that is armed with Combat Shotgun which can be taken upon his death. Always remember to carry heavy weapons, grenades or satchel charges before doing the mission or you will not be able to destroy the machines.
- The endpoint for the mission can be tricky to find; the on-screen instructions say to return to the casino, and thus the player may assume this means returning to either the front entrance or entering the casino and returning to Woozie's office. In fact, the mission endpoint is outside the garage where Fender Ketchup ended.
- Only in this mission can you find an NPC using the Combat Shotgun.
- The factory cannot be accessed out of the mission due to the garage door being closed, though it is still possible using the Blue Hell glitch. However, this is not recommended since there won't be any way out, forcing the player to kill himself.
- The Four Dragons Casino chip or the fake chip can be found in old PS2 boxes of GTA San Andreas used to win an 10-of-a-kind GTA BMX in a contest to celebrate the release of the Xbox version.