|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
- If you're looking for the relaxing sport, please see Yoga
The Youga is based on a 1995-2003 Dodge Ram Van, which has performance modifications including removed rear seats, racing wheels, and a lowered suspension. The van also has blacked-out headlights. Unlike the real life inspiration, the van has two sliding doors instead of one.
The Youga is powered by a high-performance 5.0L twin turbo diesel V8 in a rear-drive configuration.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
5.0L twin turbocharged diesel V8
- Commonly seen driving around and parked in Los Santos.
- The stock wheels found on the Youga are Dished Eight wheels, which are available for other cars in Los Santos Customs and Beeker's Garage.
- The Youga can be made into a stock, low-performance van in Los Santos Customs.
- The term "Youga Base" is used to describe a certain style of modification done to Dodge vans, which involves slamming the van and painting it to look like a mix of beat up and brand new. Such vans are used for racing and have modified engines and racing wheels.